Ciro Ferrara (4 Viewers)

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
I never thought any coach could be worse than Ranieri. I was wrong.

Not the put the whole blame on him though. We bought some really crappy players too. But then again, some coaches can turn shit into gold. Ciro is not one of them. :sergio:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
no control of your own team, ciro this is enough we bet inter on luck simple as that

you cant control a team, they are all playing for themselves

i pray for guus

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008
Over 50 mil pounds on 2 players who are AVERAGE!!!! Sissoko is better then Melo and Gio better then Diego. These players get a game every week no questions asked this is the coaches fault!

Why does he start Del Piero clearly too slow we should have played on the counter with some pace upfront.

Legra and Canna in defence what a joke! We spend all this money and we dont even bring someone in to help Chelleni clearly our best player.

Sorry Ciro but you should have even lost against Inter. This is the worst Juventus team I have ever seen, fancy putting on a defender at the start of the 2nd half your just showing weakness.

Ciro was a great player and seems a great guy, but please bring in Hiddink who is proven as one of the best and buy a defender!

On a cloaing note if I see Diego smiling on the bench again I will fly to Turin and kick him in the A R S E! Do something other then diving!

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I always loved Ferrara as a player and person, but he did enough harms for us, if he doesn't quit tonight, I will no longer respect him like I did before. If he really is one of us, and if he really cares for Juve, he will resign tonight before anyone shows him the door.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
UEFA CUP here we come.

Ciro is bad, really bad. We can't do anything and it was just a matter of time we see this. Many people saw it happening.

We have no formation, organization nor results. We have many bad players and we bought many players we don't need.

Italian football is on a edge of dying and something has to change. Guus for a start will be enough.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
UEFA CUP here we come.

Ciro is bad, really bad. We can't do anything and it was just a matter of time we see this. Many people saw it happening.

We have no formation, organization nor results. We have many bad players and we bought many players we don't need.

Italian football is on a edge of dying and something has to change. Guus for a start will be enough.

the players arent bad IMO, its not even that we arent a team plus we have no tactical idea.

these players can do well, its the mentality that needs to change, the coach brings in the mentality, we need saving.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
I know I kept saying that Ciro's redemption or demise lay at the end of a 3-1 result and it was meant as a running joke, but unfortunately it has been even worse than that tonight.

Now I'd like to think that I am no longer that impulsive a poster, so what I have to say has been quite a while coming and well backed-up. Ciro Ferrara is not and probably never will be an effective leader of men. If you were to tell me that the most creative partnership on the field would be a Caceres and Diego, Caceres playing more as a LWF than a fullback, I would have been skeptical even under Ranieritard.If you were to tell me that we would be humiliated by Napoli and humbled by Bordeux I would have laughed in your face.

Alas the situation has come to pass where the players are ineffectively performing their duties on the pitch. Our strikers aren't scoring, our midfielders aren't holding the line nor are their linking up with the great tan hope Diego, who has underperformed a lot this season. Now who do we blame?

Secco: buying melo for near enough 25Million instead of getting a CB and perhaps a younger unproven possible midfield gem. For buying Grosso instead of somebody half-decent?

It's true our squad is lacking in Areas on the pitch, but our team, our team is lacking in the dugout, at training and in the dressing room. Ciro Ferrara is not an effective man-manager and I think that this fact has been sorely overlooked. A great man-manager, maybe Harry Redknapp can take shit and turn it into diamonds, a bad man-manager turns diamonds into pure shit. The bottom line is that Ciro is either not ready or not good enough for our club, which is his club as well.

Feel free to disagree if you like but there's a cold hard fact here,
Juventus( and by proxy Ciro) had a target to Win the Scudetto and get to the QF of the Champions League. Now this can not be attained and as such Ciro has failed in his job and his contract should be terminated. If Ciro is still a Juventino he'll resign. I am not fucking going thorugh this shit again for the 3rd time in 4 years, the board better get in somebody brilliant before Christmas and the team better start performing better, or I don't see a point in watching this shite week in week out.

narchi

Jul 2, 2006
As much as I love him, he is not good for a coach yet. I check two times if we play in Munich. We play in defence, but we should press them on the court. Without attacking you can't win even much worst team.
Who should be a new coach? I'm not sure, because Hidink was poor against Slovenia. I'm sorry that we didn't choose Conte, but I'm not sure if this would be better solution.
For me the best would be Lippi but he is not an option.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
So if Ciro doesn't do everything exactly the way people here want then he's not consistent? He's been pretty consistent for me so far. Formations, playing staff. Substitutions will vary on each game as will consistency in performances. Although consistency in performances largely comes down to the players, Ciro can only try to motivate them so much. If they can't motivate themselves then it's a problem.

Lastly, how do you know how he prepares his team before matches? Do you hide in the locker room? How do you know he isn't consistent in the way he prepares his team?
The problem is not on his consistency but the football we played. If you ever read the football commentary here LIVE or watch it on TV you can see it. We can't even pass the ball out of our half and make more than 4 good passes. The players don't seem know their task. They keep go to each other path, they not give option for other players who bring the ball to pass, and bad defense coordination (they don't know the player to pick when we lost the ball).. I just tired see this..

Ferrara need to sort it out or he need to go. The way he took DP off show that Ferrara wants a draw in this match and the time he did it, we already lost the game. Yes, we need to make change regarding how worse they pressure us in first half. But took DP off? I would say Melo played worse in the first half and it's a better option, who knows

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)