Ciro Ferrara (15 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
This team as individuals isn't bad at all, everyone were talking about us as big competitor for Inter, some even believed that we could win this scudetto. Those talks weren't for nothing, we have a very good squad. Like I said at the first day, we surely overpaid for Melo, and most of you mocked me for that, but other than that we had a very good transfer campaign. The whole blame is the managers we hire, we need a good sporting director to hire and buy the right players and coaches. The board better do that, or get the fuck out of here.. Ferrara needs to go once we get the best available manager, no need to panic and hire a clown for that, we had enough clowns already..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
You know what, tomorrow evening if Inter wins, Mou will come out with some witty comment towards us, a la "we are interested of challenging on all top competitions, not celebrate each individual victory". Or smth like that.

Not that i care, but it will get worse now.

And Inter will still win the league.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
It's amazing that all the blame is on Ferrara, who hired an inexperienced coach in the first place? Who paid 25 mil euro for an average player (melo) in the summer and when people like me said this is retard people found it offensive and they've tried to defend Secco as if he's a saint. The blame is on " the management".

We have a bunch of retards with absalutely no knowledge in the game managing this club. Thats the reallity of things around here. The longer they stay the longer this club will suffer. So the owners should make up their minds....

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
We need drastic changes NOW. We won't go anywhere with Ciro. Keeping him as coach will jeopardize our Europa League run and a top 3 finish. Tonight was THE night, and look how we played. We need to salvage our season with a new coach as soon as possible.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I know I kept saying that Ciro's redemption or demise lay at the end of a 3-1 result and it was meant as a running joke, but unfortunately it has been even worse than that tonight.

Now I'd like to think that I am no longer that impulsive a poster, so what I have to say has been quite a while coming and well backed-up. Ciro Ferrara is not and probably never will be an effective leader of men. If you were to tell me that the most creative partnership on the field would be a Caceres and Diego, Caceres playing more as a LWF than a fullback, I would have been skeptical even under Ranieritard.If you were to tell me that we would be humiliated by Napoli and humbled by Bordeux I would have laughed in your face.

Alas the situation has come to pass where the players are ineffectively performing their duties on the pitch. Our strikers aren't scoring, our midfielders aren't holding the line nor are their linking up with the great tan hope Diego, who has underperformed a lot this season. Now who do we blame?

Secco: buying melo for near enough 25Million instead of getting a CB and perhaps a younger unproven possible midfield gem. For buying Grosso instead of somebody half-decent?

It's true our squad is lacking in Areas on the pitch, but our team, our team is lacking in the dugout, at training and in the dressing room. Ciro Ferrara is not an effective man-manager and I think that this fact has been sorely overlooked. A great man-manager, maybe Harry Redknapp can take shit and turn it into diamonds, a bad man-manager turns diamonds into pure shit. The bottom line is that Ciro is either not ready or not good enough for our club, which is his club as well.

Feel free to disagree if you like but there's a cold hard fact here,
Juventus( and by proxy Ciro) had a target to Win the Scudetto and get to the QF of the Champions League. Now this can not be attained and as such Ciro has failed in his job and his contract should be terminated. If Ciro is still a Juventino he'll resign. I am not fucking going thorugh this shit again for the 3rd time in 4 years, the board better get in somebody brilliant before Christmas and the team better start performing better, or I don't see a point in watching this shite week in week out.
That's why i don't agree to buy Diego as Nedved replacement. Because doing that means you need to accommodate him to play in our formation. I don't say Diego is a bad player but we need a good coach first then buy the appropriate players for his formation.

Even Ferrara give us win in 4-4-2 formation when he took us in 2 last matches last season. How can our board can be certain he will success with 4-3-1-2 formation. And about Melo too, he is one hell of DM C but we already have Melo then. And they have similar characteristic, i don't know the point buying him for 25m when we refuse to pay more than 14 for D'Ago.. You can see it, we give Fio our 2 players (Marchionni and Zanetti for 6.5 and they qualify because Prandelli knows what he need in CL, he needs Zanetti as ball distributor than 2 battler midfield in Donadel and Melo)

I don't want we turn to be Inter in the past who keep buy good players but don't know how to utilize them in one formation, system that the coach used.

classicalmania

Jun 20, 2009
Had our board not decided to hire this Ferrara in the first place, or had they realised how incompetent he is after the first few matches (as some of us did), we would have had a better outcome in CL and Serie A.

However, it is still not too late. Hiddink is still out there and we should get rid of Ferrara and bring Hiddink in immediately. If we do so we would still have a chance to compete for the Scudetto. Otherwise, we are really doom.

In fact, hiring any other coach would still be better than using the man currently in charge in our team.

Showdown25

Dag-nabit!
Apr 17, 2009
The problem is not on his consistency but the football we played. If you ever read the football commentary here LIVE or watch it on TV you can see it. We can't even pass the ball out of our half and make more than 4 good passes. The players don't seem know their task. They keep go to each other path, they not give option for other players who bring the ball to pass, and bad defense coordination (they don't know the player to pick when we lost the ball).. I just tired see this..

Ferrara need to sort it out or he need to go. The way he took DP off show that Ferrara wants a draw in this match and the time he did it, we already lost the game. Yes, we need to make change regarding how worse they pressure us in first half. But took DP off? I would say Melo played worse in the first half and it's a better option, who knows
If you read my post and the one I was responding to then you would see that I never said he was a good coach or that we were playing good football. I watch this team every week so you don't need to tell me how we're playing. I can watch the team a make my own deductions. I'm sure a retarded seahorse could do the same.

I said he was consistent with his formations and playing staff(players he fields). We consistently play with either 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-1-2. We also consistently field overrated Brazilians we have spent about 70m on while neglecting our own homegrown talent. Some of which could be pretty damn good if they got the playing time. Umm.. we consistently suck it up and play like shit and that's about all we're consistent with.

Consistency isn't always a good thing...

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
This team as individuals isn't bad at all, everyone were talking about us as big competitor for Inter, some even believed that we could win this scudetto. Those talks weren't for nothing, we have a very good squad. Like I said at the first day, we surely overpaid for Melo, and most of you mocked me for that, but other than that we had a very good transfer campaign. The whole blame is the managers we hire, we need a good sporting director to hire and buy the right players and coaches. The board better do that, or get the fuck out of here.. Ferrara needs to go once we get the best available manager, no need to panic and hire a clown for that, we had enough clowns already..
I do agree with u back then when you said we overpaid Melo. I don't see the logic too back then. We already have good DM C in Momo, with Pou as subs. And other brilliant M C in Marchisio and Zanetti. We refuse to pay D'Ago for big amount and then the other day we heard that Secco already sign Melo... I don't really see the guy played before other than in Confederations Cup.. Do Secco and Ferrara want to emulate Brazil midfield that use Melo and Gilberto to Melo and Momo in our Juve. I don't have any idea what they thought back then but we definitely don't have full back like Maicon or Dani Alves

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Well that was a complete waste on a hour and a half of my life. Just when i keep saying we'll never play as bad as that again .......guess what we do. That was the worst (reguarding the scoreline) ive have ever seen us play. We lacked absolutely everything. We were so shocking words simply cannot describe. Bayern played a great game not taking that away from them but to not be able to string 2-3 decent passes is beyond me. Ciro is the obvious blame. Time to invest in a world class manager instead of going cheap. As we saw tonight, got hummiliated at home.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)