Ciro Ferrara (6 Viewers)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Ferrara should be coach, no questions asked. He'll weave that backline together and have them playing as a solid defensive unit, which is crucial if Juventus plans on winning anything in the next couple of years. If you look at Roma the past few seasons, they were consistently dreadful when defending. There's no denying that goals win you games, but a sieve for a backline doesn't get you anywhere either.

Mar 30, 2006
Ferrara should be coach, no questions asked. He'll weave that backline together and have them playing as a solid defensive unit, which is crucial if Juventus plans on winning anything in the next couple of years. If you look at Roma the past few seasons, they were consistently dreadful when defending. There's no denying that goals win you games, but a sieve for a backline doesn't get you anywhere either.
Yeah having a good defense is most important. Defense wins championships. Our attack with Del Piero, Diego, Amauri, Iaquinta, Camo and Giovinco can get it done on the offensive end no problem.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I agree with the Max :agree:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You guys are so negative. The guy hasn't even coached his first game for Juve, let alone signed an official contract. Let's wait and see what he brings, if indeed he is the chosen one.

Judge him and assess him once he is, if he is, chosen to be our coach, and only after we have seen a few games with him in charge.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
At least Spalletti has asked for a new defensive line, unlike CR
and his teams never had creativity issues!

Roma was unable to sign the reliable forwards and defenders he asked and he had to make the best out of their reach abundance of quality midfielders.

If he joins us and the decent amount of our quality strikers, i think he will be pleased with that and ask for better defenders! Hopefully we can do better than Roma in the transfer market!

David01

Aug 20, 2006
getting consistently smashed by your rival clubs is not the way I want Juve to be coached
correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Roma just ruin Maldini's party?
you guys keep referring to one game against Manchester but all the games he has won with great football you forget because that doesn't suit your point
if you want to compare coaches then just look at the stats because we don't know any of them personally
and the stats say
Spalletti> Prandelli> Conte> Ferrara
you guys think Ferrara is the best coach for us?
based on what? two games? his Juve past as a player?
maybe he is a good coach but there is no way we can tell
the board and players know him personally, they l know all of them
we can only hope they make the right decision

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)