Ciro Ferrara (19 Viewers)

bianconeri1897

Il Protagonista
May 22, 2008
Exactly! That was awsome to see. First with 1-0 he dont get Poulsen in like Ranieri would have done, insted he takes Zanetti off and Amauri on. Like you sad 4-3-3 in couple off minutes we conseed a goal and then he goes back to 4-4-2 Iaquinta OUT Giovinco IN. I really liked the way he manage do change the game even if we were in 1-0 lead.

GO CIRO!

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Wrap it up already, the guy is family, he's already here, the fans want him, the players love him, he wants to prove himself and above all he's Lippi's right hand, it can't go wrong.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Yep, that's the vibe going around. If they confirm somebody today it's Ferrara because Spalletti didn't talk to Roma yet.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Actually, one of the reasons i want a professional coach to come instead of Ferrara/Conte, is exactly because of his staff!!

Our team, lacks the quality in our management, we need exp managers/directors, who can help with their expertise and experience.
A completely irrelevant coach, with a completely irrelevant team, is a major risk,
if not am one way to failure. Not even the over-hyped Barca coaches, were walking alone.

O well, our management NEEDS a new CR, they need a cheap, quiet pawn to obey their orders. They dont want a coach who knows what he is doing and would make some demands in order to lead us somewhere...

I guess, we will have to rely on Secco's and Gigli's planning once again...
We are not ready yet for the next step...

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Who would you want? Nobody's really available and if he has a contract then we have to dish out some cash. I prefer keeping Ferrara rather than going for Ballardini, Rossi, Allegri...If Hiddink was available...

Ferrara is great and we just need to see how he's gonna handle the 2 games per week situation.

We'll know more tonight or tomorrow. Anything can happen but I think it's gonna either Ciro or Spalletti.

Mar 30, 2006
I think the directors will go with Spalletti as he is a safer choice given he is a coach who has coached teams in the CL and Serie A and is highly rated in Italy. So if we dont win they will not look as stupid.

I dont mind Spalletti but I do want Ciro to remain as coach. If we got Spalletti when we came up from Serie B instead of Ranieri I would have been happier.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
enough with spalletti and his defence
do you think ranieri would do any better with loria,cassetti,tonetto and any other crap/makeshift defender they have

from the roma team the only worthwhile defenders are mexes,riise(after the xmas break), motta and possibly panucci

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
of all the players you mentioned, only Loria is truly pathetic...Cassetti had a very good 08 season, even broke into the NT, and Tonetto has always been very solid...the main issue is that there is no discipline in their DF...you will even see Mexes going on some rambling runs with the ball!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)