Ciro Ferrara (11 Viewers)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
So it's either Spalletti or Ferrara...i do like Spalletti's game,just not sure how mentally motivated and ready is he?also as few mentioned here the defence on his teams has been shaky...

on other hand he is more expirienced than Ciro...but i would like to give Ciro the chance.

Anyway in few days we'll know where we are....

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Ciro over Spalletti, since that's also closer to the description Gigli had given when asked for a clearer indication on the new coach. Young, Juve background on some level and a winner's mentality. Spalletti seems to be completely opposite to that criteria :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Ciro over Spalletti, since that's also closer to the description Gigli had given when asked for a clearer indication on the new coach. Young, Juve background on some level and a winner's mentality. Spalletti seems to be completely opposite to that criteria :D
100%

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
If Ferrara was their guy don't you think they would have announced it yet before he goes away for the Confederation Cup?

They said they'll make a decision in the next 10 days. Doesn't mean it's gonna be on the 10th day but Spalletti will meet up with Sensi on Thursday I think to "clear" things up and will probably be confirmed as Juve head coach on Friday. That's what I think.

He also gave hints in an interview saying he feels young...

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Salvatore, yep this is the one, I really don't wanna see that expression on our bench next season.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
He does also look like he's sleeping on the bench sometimes but that was with Roma. Diego's magic will keep him awake. :p

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
If Ferrara was their guy don't you think they would have announced it yet before he goes away for the Confederation Cup?

They said they'll make a decision in the next 10 days. Doesn't mean it's gonna be on the 10th day but Spalletti will meet up with Sensi on Thursday I think to "clear" things up and will probably be confirmed as Juve head coach on Friday. That's what I think.

He also gave hints in an interview saying he feels young...
You make good points here but i really do hope its not him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)