Ciro Ferrara (7 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:tup: :lol:

You forgot CHIMENTI, he is busy worrying about Il Capitano stealing his goalkeeping duties in the club (was a charity game tonight where Ale was goalie for one team, and Chimenti the other, Ale looked more like a goalie :lol: ).
:oops:

I know at least one (maybe two) that might be offended :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Eℓvin;1995592 said:
End of Molinaro as well? :lick:
OR he actually learns something about defense FROM someone that ACTUALLY KNOWS something about defense.

Dare I say...he stays?:snoop:

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Well we should have beat Atalanta buuuutttt....we will win. I know it. From start to finish we will dominate. I just can't wait to see what his lineup will be. HAHA Ariaudo/Giovinco/De Ceglie...fuck off Marchionni is probably packing his bags already as Molinaro his buying a seat cushion for the bench. DP and Trez just went out and bought some now boots to score with. Neddy is already running. Camo is practicing kicking the corner flag. IQ is working on his first touch. Chiellini is a bull in a cage waiting to be let out. Zanetti/Poulsen are ready to regulate. Buffon is looking for his Superman cape. Amauri is confused because he has no idea what is about to happen...about to find out what Juventus is capable of. Tiago just put his diaper on. Grygera...I forgot about Gryera. He just re-trimmed his bowl cut. Zebina...I forgot him too. He is is trying to find a way from stopping his receding hair line. I think everyone else is injured.

Hell, even our Primavera boys think they might have a chance.

Did I miss anyone?
Lovely stuff, mate...Especially your mention of grygera. That filthy czech golbin beast...

I awoke this morning savagely groggy after a wretched night of fitful sleep, though that may be down to the vodka binge which carried me through the night, fueled a rant against my x girlfriend ensuring we will never speak again, handed out woman advice to a younger man of a similar childlike desire for The One, and also cooked my favourite italian meal of zucchini, pomodori, carne rosso e riccota....It was the drink then late eating which fucked me....but after finding my balance I turned on the laptop, loaded up C4 and suddenly felt not only much improved physically, but 20 years younger on every level...my heart regained a regular, sturdy beat, my eyes opened wide, my soul danced in the clouds...Could it be true...it was like awakening to a dream in which Ranieri has gone. but it is no dream..I am happy to say now, 6 hours after rolling out of bed.

Yes this should have been done weeks back, but the important thing to look at is ITS DONE NOW...As for Ciro taking the reigns...Wicked news...I love the guy, and he remains my favourite Juve defender of all time. Also the fact that he has governed the youth steup for several years now should open the door for our youngsters to grab a few minutes before the season is out...as long as we pummel Siena.
Ciro said:
“The important thing is to get the players showing pride again"

I couldn't agree more.

Nobody is enjoying their football presently, at Juve. That is horribly clear, but the exit of Ranieri and interim installation of Ciro will certainly life the players, all of them...apart from Molinaro.

Do we have a decent idea yet as to who is available for the Siena match???

Any sign of Chiellini or Marchisio?????

And which youngsters are in line to get a chance, from the bench, of we are a couple goals up against siena with half hour left to play???? Iago, ekdal?????

this is the finest day I have experienced as Juve supporter since we did Madrid, away....

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
Couldnt be anymore happier at the moment! Ciro can be our Pep! I know it, and i think his work with Lippi will be great for him. Im betting he gets the coaching position for next season. I really admire him!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
At least he has been the primavera for some eyars so that definitely is a good coaching practice....... and also.... He must have been very aware that if something happened to ranieri...he was the man going to save the day until the end of the season.

He is no dumb..im very sure he has since long time ago studied formations and the likes with the first team... now lets see how we do in this 2 matchdays.
We all know this 2 days are not enough to judge him... but well....

What a problem we have now :D...what will happen in the end of the season? Will Ferrara be capable of handling the big guys with all his lack of real coaching experience?... who will be the one taking the bench after him? will the players want to stay with ferrara instead of the mr new coach?.

Some insteresting questions...but definitely too early to tell.

Guardian

Dec 28, 2005
Would love to see Ferrara-Conte as managers next season. Conte was one of the most intelligent players around, I'm sure he'll be one of best managers. Juve need young and ambitious managers, let those all farts like Ranieri have a leisure time at teams like Siena or Cagliari.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)