Ciro Ferrara (16 Viewers)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Ferguson's respect for Juventus is the only thing that makes me like him.He's done it lots of times in the past.I remember reading an interview where he stated that when he was developing Man Utd's team in the mid 1990's,he told his players to keep Juventus as the barometer.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
CIRO'S RULES:

Must arrive at training 30 mins early, no phones or newspapers in the change rooms.

When they play mini matches in training its 100% real, there's even a team photo before each game :lol:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
to stimulate the players, the Coach has organised a tournament of mini-matches, with the winners having their picture taken (I think)

and Diego, screwing around

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ciro is awesome. I love what he does with the team. Practice must be so much fun and energizing. Classic when you think about it, I used to hate some coaches that practice was all about tactics, you need to make it fun. Just like school, students retain more when its fun...I imagine that holds true with practice, at least it did for me.

Forza Ciro...and diego for having a go at the winning team with a water bottle:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)