Ciro Ferrara (8 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I am glad this nightmare is over. He did terrible mistake by staying this long and harming both his reputation and the club.

I wish him luck too after all these, because I can't forget what he did for us when he was a player, good luck Ciro!

I say warn/ban anyone who disrespects him from now on, now that he left, everyone should respect him now, at least stop insulting..

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
go out and get some experience Ciro...the Juventus job was beyond you right now, but hope to see you again one day.

In any case, we will always love you for what you delivered on the football field...a true Juventus legend.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I feel sorry for Ciro, but he as someone said " got a dress bigger than his size"...

Juve were bigger than what Ciro could handle...

Good Luck Ciro...

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
"I say warn/ban anyone who disrespects him from now on"..

I don't think that the only way to show my disrespect for him is by insulting him :)?

Anyway, no more offtopic from me :)
It's on topic. This should be here for everyone to see.

People will think what they want about him and I don't we can change their opinion so easily. He was a legend as a player here and he did an awful job as a coach. People can say their opinion, it won't be affected with ban/warning as long as the post itself is not insulting. :pint:

David01

Aug 20, 2006
:agree:, he shouldve coached some low profile team if he wanted to develop as a coach. It was never his fault. Blank was always the culprit
why? Blanc didn't lose us those games, that was all Ciro's work
maybe we have an inadequate board but what happenend on the pitch was and is the coach's responsability
he just wasn't up to the job, I hope he stays in another position

Dec 31, 2008
why? Blanc didn't lose us those games, that was all Ciro's work
maybe we have an inadequate board but what happenend on the pitch was and is the coach's responsability
he just wasn't up to the job, I hope he stays in another position
Ciro is incapable of coaching Juve. The fault was keeping him for this long which is Blan'c fault

David01

Aug 20, 2006
at least he gave him the chance to get his act together
I'm not the big fan of our board but people here tend to put blame on them
each member of Juve has his own responsability
if you want to blame him, blame him for hiring Ciro
but then again most of this forum applauded this altough they forgot that a long time ago

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)