Ciro Ferrara (5 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I didnt want Ciro to coach us right now, not only because Juve could end up where we are now.
But also because that would be the end of his managerial carrier forever.
He we always be considered a loser now, no matter what!
Offering him another assistant post, is the least we can do now...

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Good luck in the future Ciro. I hope you learn your trade and become a good manager and maybe someday you could come back to lead us.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Thanks, Ciro, for sticking in there for the club when administrative clods, more incompetent than you as a coach, kept you there two months too long while they jerked themselves off. :andyandbarcelona:

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Could a mod change the title to indicate that he's been sacked? I doubt you could tell anything had happened by scanning the active threads in this forum.

May 22, 2007
Of course get this thread into the legends section. Can't believe it had to take the detour to a forum blessed with Boumsong and Andrade.

he has deliberately fucked our complete season with numerous dishonourable defeats. deliberately because he knew it was coming, we knew it was coming. this could have been avoided if he has enough dignity to resign after bayern scandal.

No respect for a manager who has ZERO respect for Juventus.
You couldn't come across more retarded than you have in this post, some accomplishment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)