Ciro Ferrara (17 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
why should i respect? because he was great player? zambrotta and ibrahimovic were great too. so why don't we respect them too?

he has deliberately fucked our complete season with numerous dishonourable defeats. deliberately because he knew it was coming, we knew it was coming. this could have been avoided if he has enough dignity to resign after bayern scandal.

No respect for a manager who has ZERO respect for Juventus.

JUVENTUS>ANY PLAYER
:disagree:

If he resigned, who would have replaced him? Maybe he knows that we would be just as bad in shit or worse if he resigned (for example, months ago he should have been fired, but all we can come up with is Zaccheroni or Gentile? We have no options!), and is taking all this bashing and criticism... no, INSULTING from people that used to be his fans, just for the club's sake.

He gets a lot of respect from me. Although I love Juve, if I were in his shoes, being constantly screwed over the way he has, I would have said to fuck with that, and walked out on the club.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Management is receiving a lot of blame but they can't be blamed for the complete level of incompetency Ferrara has shown.

No one could have predicted the level of incompetence Ciro has shown. He was with Lippi for quite some time and showed some promise in his first two games (granted it was a honeymoon period).

Although management should have been looking for a coach with experience and a proven record, they instead chose a different path, one that cannot be faulted and one that most if not all of us were initially excited about.

They chose to go with a Juve legend that had a lot of respect amongst the squad, hoping that he would bring back that old well known Juve spirit.

Unfortunately, he brought the complete opposite, and I don't think Juve management can be blamed for that.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Although we, the fans were generally pleased with his appointment, it was a totally unwise move. We have hindsight and know better now, the management on the other hand, should know that such a risky move should have some kind of back up plan. But what they must get so much blame for, is their incompetency in dealing with the situation. They obviously can't be blamed for the results, but they are blamed for doing nothing for 3 months.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006

If he resigned, who would have replaced him? Maybe he knows that we would be just as bad in shit or worse if he resigned (for example, months ago he should have been fired, but all we can come up with is Zaccheroni or Gentile? We have no options!), and is taking all this bashing and criticism... no, INSULTING from people that used to be his fans, just for the club's sake.

He gets a lot of respect from me. Although I love Juve, if I were in his shoes, being constantly screwed over the way he has, I would have said to fuck with that, and walked out on the club.
:tup:

I find it strange how people here put all the blame on Ciro!!!
Ok, when he's sacked today, he'll be moved upstairs in a director role.
Doesn't this mean anything to you???
How can you be so sure that he hasn't been told that even if he resigned, his request will be rejected?!!!!
Come on guys, act like real Juventini and see that the rot is in the BOD and not on the bench.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
come one rami, put yourself into ciro's shoes after the bayern's match...you are a real juventino...a juventino legend..etc, etc...why the blind trust in yourself?...he should've quit with honour, with dignaty, but he (and of course because of the bod who i personally find as 85% guilty for this club current situation) didn't..i donno why he didn't.. i donno why didn't he resign after last night's match. I'm ashamed of typing this but he certantly expects his payment of being sacked..that's why he didn't quit...and the bod hoped that juve would be "saved" by him and had pacience just because they wouldn't want to give that money to ciro, + new money for a new coach.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
come one rami, put yourself into ciro's shoes after the bayern's match...you are a real juventino...a juventino legend..etc, etc...why the blind trust in yourself?...he should've quit with honour, with dignaty, but he (and of course because of the bod who i personally find as 85% guilty for this club current situation) didn't..i donno why he didn't.. i donno why didn't he resign after last night's match. I'm ashamed of typing this but he certantly expects his payment of being sacked..that's why he didn't quit...and the bod hoped that juve would be "saved" by him and had pacience just because they wouldn't want to give that money to ciro, + new money for a new coach.
That's what I meant man. He is clearly guilty but the BOD is more guilty than he is.
Look, they couldn't find a proper coach until they decided to go for Zac :sergio:
I completely believe they would have refused his resignation, because they are dumb asses and have no solution...

Jul 2, 2006

If he resigned, who would have replaced him? Maybe he knows that we would be just as bad in shit or worse if he resigned
not possible. even without a manager it could not be any worse. we are losing every single match ffs! how could it be worse?

People can say whatever they want but we have second best squad in serie a and gap between inter and Juve is not that big. we haven't reached %20 of our potential. Ciro is biggest responsible. not for being worst coach in calcio history but not accepting it and resigning with dignity. same goes for Board of Destructors but we know that they will never resign as they are here for the money.

how could someone support Ciro after all of these humiliations?
He is basically saying '' even if we lose our 18 remaining games, i will be in charge''. what is this? blind self confidence or something else..

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
why should i respect? because he was great player? zambrotta and ibrahimovic were great too. so why don't we respect them too?

he has deliberately fucked our complete season with numerous dishonourable defeats. deliberately because he knew it was coming, we knew it was coming. this could have been avoided if he has enough dignity to resign after bayern scandal.

No respect for a manager who has ZERO respect for Juventus.

JUVENTUS>ANY PLAYER
not possible. even without a manager it could not be any worse. we are losing every single match ffs! how could it be worse?
And I thought that the quality of this forum's posts couldn't get any worse. Ferrara has not respect for Juventus.... what the hell kind of shit is that :wallbang:
And that we would have been better without it him :lol:

We are lucky that he didn't resign a month ago. Why? Because while you guys were too busy directing your shit at Ciro, our most awesome board were with their tails behind their legs not knowing what coach would be available for Juve, glad that the coach is getting the blame of the situation.

But then again it's Ferrara's fault that people are getting injured left right and centre, that some of our players do some of the simplest and silliest mistakes in the field (really, do you have to teach a 26+ year old man which is paid millions how to pass?), it is also Ciro's fault that we couldn't have got anything meaningful out of the winter transfer window and Ciro's fault that he is there in the first place. And resigning is as simple as clicking a button :andyandbarcelona:

Oh and while you are at it, suck Blanc's d*ck.

Jun 20, 2009

People can say whatever they want but we have second best squad in serie a and gap between inter and Juve is not that big. we haven't reached %20 of our potential. Ciro is biggest responsible. not for being worst coach in calcio history but not accepting it and resigning with dignity. same goes for Board of Destructors but we know that they will never resign as they are here for the money.

how could someone support Ciro after all of these humiliations?
He is basically saying '' even if we lose our 18 remaining games, i will be in charge''. what is this? blind self confidence or something else..
Agree on many of your points + REP! It hurts me that an exceptionally well-organised club like our Juve has become like that. Since the leave of Moggi and Co., I feel that there is not enough discipline and hierachism in our club compared to our previous periods. That might also be one of the reasons why we have so many injuries/fitness problems after the Calciopoli. We still have the same medical staff until recently but I guess we no longer have a monitoring system to check what they are doing as well as to put pressure on them if they do anything wrong. The same goes with the case of Ferrara.

Blanc and Secco can do well in certain types of tasks as they have shown in the past, but it is clear that they are not the right people to be in charge of running the whole club.

Mar 24, 2006
And I thought that the quality of this forum's posts couldn't get any worse. Ferrara has not respect for Juventus.... what the hell kind of shit is that :wallbang:

We are lucky that he didn't resign a month ago. Why? Because while you guys were too busy directing your shit at Ciro, our most awesome board were with their tails behind their legs not knowing what coach would be available for Juve, glad that the coach is getting the blame of the situation.

But then again it's Ferrara's fault that people are getting injured left right and centre, that some of our players do some of the simplest and silliest mistakes in the field (really, do you have to teach a 26+ year old man which is paid millions how to pass?), it is also Ciro's fault that we couldn't have got anything meaningful out of the winter transfer window and Ciro's fault that he is there in the first place. And resigning is as simple as clicking a button :andyandbarcelona:

So ? Who are going to blame for the ton losses he made?
You?
board partially shares the sin regarding our disastrous form , yes , players also but coach takes the biggest portion of this libiality .

Jul 2, 2006

that 26 year old is a key member in Brazil squad and last year's Fiorentina. it's coach's fault if he can't pass anymore. And if you're losing every single game you play, no transfer could save you. resigning is simple but it requires dignity.

before making retarded accusations get your facts straight. i am blaming board since last season because they have replaced second worst coach with worst in calcio history.

if it's ok to insult i am all for it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)