Ciro Ferrara (8 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That's called being delusional. 9 losses in 12 games?! I bet if he were coaching West Ham or Burnley, he would be gone by now!

I really feel sorry for Ciro; perhaps if he had a strong and competent board backing him up, none of this would've happened. As it is, we have a tennis aficionado and a ball boy running the club. Get them out first, and then start building.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
I meant that everything else is "black" and just the same even wins..
i've stopped feeling too hurt from losses months ago, it's like "ah we're losing again, okay" everytime..

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I meant that everything else is "black" and just the same even wins..
i've stopped feeling too hurt from losses months ago, it's like "ah we're losing again, okay" everytime..
I know what ya meant man. I'm just saying that eveyone is so excited that we beat them. It's f#cking sad that it is our only reference point this season to be happy about and it did absolutely nothing for either team.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
That's called being delusional. 9 losses in 12 games?! I bet if he were coaching West Ham or Burnley, he would be gone by now!

I really feel sorry for Ciro; perhaps if he had a strong and competent board backing him up, none of this would've happened. As it is, we have a tennis aficionado and a ball boy running the club. Get them out first, and then start building.
:confused2 He lasted this long, what makes you think this board wasn't backing him up? And if we did have a "strong and competent board" we wouldn't of hired Ferrara in the first place.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm sorry, Ciro. You're too much of a legend and too loyal to the team that you should never have been swindled by this inept board to be the fall guy for them.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
If John Elkan has a brain he should let blanc fire Ciro who deserve some of the blame, then give both blanc and secco a thank you card and kick both out of the vinovo. Blanc and Secco are 90% the blame for all the disasters we are having

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
This is really sick.. Whats funny is that the whole Serie A sucks. One would imagine us only collecting 9 points from a possible 36 means that we would be much further down the league table. We should have at least hit 10th place. But yet here we are at a decent 6th (for the run we had). True that we are 16 points away from the leaders, but if you exclude Inter, the rest of the league sucks balls. Inter are not that impressive, they are having it the very easy way. The damages post 2006 are yet to be recovered from. The gap between Inter and the rest of the league is growing by the day. The Serie A's last hope is for Milan to try to get their act together and compete for the title, because if Inter win the scudetto (which they most probably will), they will increase the gap even further and the calcio will continue to suffer for another season or two.
Other teams are investing but not winning --> they go more in debt and they become worse financially.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I'm sorry, Ciro. You're too much of a legend and too loyal to the team that you should never have been swindled by this inept board to be the fall guy for them.
word up, Greg

fall guy, scapegoat, martyr

no matter what Ciro is referred to as, this entire situation/mess can be directly attributed to the management/board.

management is unable to furnish a suitable replacement so what is the use of firing Ciro? and if he is fired without a thought out plan then we will not be any better off than we are with him.

sure, it would give some gratification for some to see him fired but then what? and for those of you who want him to resign -- why? would you resign from your job if you weren't doing well yet your boss hasn't manned up and fired you?

get real, the blame needs to be directed at the management, not the rookie head coach.

Jul 2, 2006
why should i respect? because he was great player? zambrotta and ibrahimovic were great too. so why don't we respect them too?

he has deliberately fucked our complete season with numerous dishonourable defeats. deliberately because he knew it was coming, we knew it was coming. this could have been avoided if he has enough dignity to resign after bayern scandal.

No respect for a manager who has ZERO respect for Juventus.

JUVENTUS>ANY PLAYER

DeLiriuM

Oct 25, 2009
why should i respect? because he was great player? zambrotta and ibrahimovic were great too. so why don't we respect them too?

he has deliberately fucked our complete season with numerous dishonourable defeats. deliberately because he knew it was coming, we knew it was coming. this could have been avoided if he has enough dignity to resign after bayern scandal.

JUVENTUS>ANY PLAYER

:tup: :tup:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
This is really sick.. Whats funny is that the whole Serie A sucks. One would imagine us only collecting 9 points from a possible 36 means that we would be much further down the league table. We should have at least hit 10th place. But yet here we are at a decent 6th (for the run we had). True that we are 16 points away from the leaders, but if you exclude Inter, the rest of the league sucks balls. Inter are not that impressive, they are having it the very easy way. The damages post 2006 are yet to be recovered from. The gap between Inter and the rest of the league is growing by the day. The Serie A's last hope is for Milan to try to get their act together and compete for the title, because if Inter win the scudetto (which they most probably will), they will increase the gap even further and the calcio will continue to suffer for another season or two.
Other teams are investing but not winning --> they go more in debt and they become worse financially.
Dont worry, more wc players wont join Inter to play in s-ch a crappy league.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006

True, but theres also an emerging fact that maybe he isnt as good of a coach as when he had his soccer shoes on. Maybe he needs experience, I don't know

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006

JUVENTUS>ANY PLAYER
Respect him as a player. I dont think anybody supports him nor gives him any credit for his coaching job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)