Ciro Ferrara (14 Viewers)

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
Is there any respect left? :shifty:
I have. I think it getting clearer and clearer every day that the board is to blame. Ciro might not be good, but he works 100 percent until he is replaced. I think that is all we can ask for now... This is a farce, but CF is not to blame.

Jul 2, 2006
I have. I think it getting clearer and clearer every day that the board is to blame. Ciro might not be good, but he works 100 percent until he is replaced. I think that is all we can ask for now... This is a farce, but CF is not to blame.
He doesn't work but causing damage though. even without a manager we wouldn't see 10 loses in half season.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
:lol2: @ people who don't respect Ciro (any longer).

Anyhow (TMW):

Più defilato, ovviamente, resta Ferrara: il napoletano è considerato dall'opinione pubblica ormai come un dead man walking, tuttavia una grande vittoria questa sera potrebbe rilanciarne le quotazioni. In ogni caso, in qualsiasi veste, il suo futuro è alla Juve.

Ciro may look like a dead man walking to the public, but a great win tonight could change all that. Whatever happens, his future is at Juve.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006

Anyhow (TMW):

Più defilato, ovviamente, resta Ferrara: il napoletano è considerato dall'opinione pubblica ormai come un dead man walking, tuttavia una grande vittoria questa sera potrebbe rilanciarne le quotazioni. In ogni caso, in qualsiasi veste, il suo futuro è alla Juve.

Ciro may look like a dead man walking to the public, but a great win tonight could change all that. Whatever happens, his future is at Juve.
I didn't get this bit !!!

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
I have supported Juventus for around 15 years. And NEVER have I seen a team so lacking in everything that matters most to a club; heart, spirit, organization, hope, determination. Ciro IS TO BLAME for our tactical failings, and many of our losses. Blame the board for not sacking him sooner, but just because Ciro is a club legend as a player, and a lovely chap to boot, it does not in any way, detract from or dilute, the very consistent and aggravating awful performances of HIS TEAM. The only thing I blame the board for, is not sacking him sooner, and not lining up a replacement when things looked horrible a few months back...other than that, as a manager, ciro has been appalling. And he does not deserve my respect, as a mANAGER, for simply being a nice guy whose 'love for the club' apparently comes before everything else. I don't buy into that pretty ideal...I am sure he loves the club, but its illogical for him to suggest, even intimate, that he is staying on for the good of the club, when I would be happy to see even our youth coach managing the team instead of him. Even zaccheroni, Gentile, Bilic, Vialli...and these guys aren't true, proven greats. they just have suggested to me in the past that they possess at least a certain competency in management.
i second that to every single word

Failing to act NOW and leaving Ciro in the hot seat until the end of the season is a FAR FAR greater risk than bringing in a caretaker manager. Anyone with eyes and a basic footballing mind can see very very clearly that we are heading DOWN DOWN DOWN...and its ridiculous to suggest that a caretaker is as much a risk as Ciro staying.
So baby don't worry
You are my only
You won't be lonely
Even if the sky is falling down
You'll be my only
No need to worry
Baby are you down
Down, down

Even if the sky is falling down (oh, you down)

Mar 24, 2006

Anyhow (TMW):

What a shame

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)