Ciro Ferrara (20 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
So didnt read zip yesterday and for today, anything new AT ALL or same "manic monday" tune in replay?
Basically, yes.

Although the story CdS have come up with about Blanc flying to Liverpool today to convince Rafa to join us now is pretty amusing. Then again one website screams Zacc has an agreement, and the next says Gentile does.

The circus continues..

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
Apprarently Blanc is in england and the tax lawyer from monday, was because Italian tax laws make it possible to give him a larger after tax salary, than in Liverpool, for less moeny. But beware of the Goal.com effect

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Seriously, this shit has passed its limits ages ago, fucking unbearable. I tried to heavily ignore any mention of the going ons just not be frustrated the fuck outta my mind.

To frustrate me even more, our best option (and he is easily) who is very hard to get, is frigging Rafa who I REALLY cant stand.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
What's that supposed to mean?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cul_de_sac

changed Sac with Zac. :D

A cul-de-sac (literally "bottom of the bag") is a word of Catalan origin referring to a dead end, close, no through road (UK English) or court (American and Australian English) meaning dead-end street with only one inlet/outlet. While historically built for other reasons, its modern use is to calm vehicle traffic.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cul_de_sac

changed Sac with Zac. :D

A cul-de-sac (literally "bottom of the bag") is a word of Catalan origin referring to a dead end, close, no through road (UK English) or court (American and Australian English) meaning dead-end street with only one inlet/outlet. While historically built for other reasons, its modern use is to calm vehicle traffic.
I was being sarcastic.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)