Ciro Ferrara (15 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Yes but Ciro needs to finish the Nike Advert video campaign first.

The team can wait, Ciro will pick it up after the campaign has finished which is late February, just before we play Ajax in Europe League. He has to fully concentrate on these videos for now.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
He is definitely gone, and I hope he isn't replaced by Gentile. I want to apologize for my rage and use of bad words toward Ferrara yesterday, I just lost it and was mad about the whole situation. I just wish the guy good luck when he is fired and hopefully one day he will have the experience and the qualification to be a coach of a big team, but now he is just not ready and he isn't going to resign because he has this attitude of fighting and never giving up. The managements did alot of screwing up and they should be fired with Ciro. Until now I stand behind Ciro for Tomorrow's match.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
He is definitely gone, and I hope he isn't replaced by Gentile. I want to apologize for my rage and use of bad words toward Ferrara yesterday, I just lost it and was mad about the whole situation. I just wish the guy good luck when he is fired and hopefully one day he will have the experience and the qualification to be a coach of a big team, but now he is just not ready and he isn't going to resign because he has this attitude of fighting and never giving up. The managements did alot of screwing up and they should be fired with Ciro. Until now I stand behind Ciro for Tomorrow's match.
:tup:

Plusvalenza

The Photoshop Pervert
Jan 6, 2009
LOL, did you check the end of that video. Ciro says, give us 4 weeks and we`ll give you the tools for total accuracy. 4 weeks, :rofl: Ciro might not even last next week.

Then again, maybe THATS why Blanc isnt sacking him.
:lol:

By the way, since the upload 4 weeks have passed today. Tomorrow they will unleash the total... something. Can't wait.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I have supported Juventus for around 15 years. And NEVER have I seen a team so lacking in everything that matters most to a club; heart, spirit, organization, hope, determination. Ciro IS TO BLAME for our tactical failings, and many of our losses. Blame the board for not sacking him sooner, but just because Ciro is a club legend as a player, and a lovely chap to boot, it does not in any way, detract from or dilute, the very consistent and aggravating awful performances of HIS TEAM. The only thing I blame the board for, is not sacking him sooner, and not lining up a replacement when things looked horrible a few months back...other than that, as a manager, ciro has been appalling. And he does not deserve my respect, as a mANAGER, for simply being a nice guy whose 'love for the club' apparently comes before everything else. I don't buy into that pretty ideal...I am sure he loves the club, but its illogical for him to suggest, even intimate, that he is staying on for the good of the club, when I would be happy to see even our youth coach managing the team instead of him. Even zaccheroni, Gentile, Bilic, Vialli...and these guys aren't true, proven greats. they just have suggested to me in the past that they possess at least a certain competency in management.

Failing to act NOW and leaving Ciro in the hot seat until the end of the season is a FAR FAR greater risk than bringing in a caretaker manager. Anyone with eyes and a basic footballing mind can see very very clearly that we are heading DOWN DOWN DOWN...and its ridiculous to suggest that a caretaker is as much a risk as Ciro staying.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I got this sad sinking feeling watching the Nike video....I think this whole mess really hit home with that video. What a fiasco.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)