Christian Poulsen (6 Viewers)

Should Poulsen be part of the Juve squad for the 2010/11 season?

• Yes

• No

• Depends on who is signed and what offers are made for Poulsen

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
You guys do realize that having Poulsen next to Sissoko would mean that our fragile defense would be covered pretty well?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
wasn't the same case made for legro when we acquired him? and look how he turned out and helped us this season. the same for sisso as well

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
wasn't the same case made for legro when we acquired him? and look how he turned out and helped us this season. the same for sisso as well
Maybe you are right, but I'd simply like to see some long range passing ability in the team.We'll see when the season starts

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Ranieri has to play 4-3-3 this season...if they don't plan to add an attacking MF, no way we can stick to the 4-4-2 and leave our biggest signing or Ale on the bench

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I really hope this doesn't mean that Xabi will not come,i still see Xabi coming with both tiago and almiron leaving..then hopefully we move for Ivanovic..

OOh well now that he is a Juve player,i must say good luck to Poulsen..

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I'm looking forward to seeing him play for us, whats written in the our official site on him is pretty impressive if u ask me. The deal isn't bad either, probably we are the only team that Seville did not manage to cheat, i guess it must be that good relationship we have with them over Maresca sales.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)