Christian Poulsen (11 Viewers)

Should Poulsen be part of the Juve squad for the 2010/11 season?

• Yes

• No

• Depends on who is signed and what offers are made for Poulsen

Results are only viewable after voting.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Comparison with Moggi's 04/05 and 05/06 Scudetto winning teams:

Poulsen, Zanetti & Sissoko = Any combination of Emerson, Vieira, Blasi, Giannichedda, Appiah and Tacchniardi.

Giovinco, Camo of 08, Nedved of 08, Brazzo (& Marchionni) = Mutu (for us), Olivera, Kapo, Pessotto, Nedved and Camoranesi.

Amauri, Trezeguet, Del Piero, Iaquinta > Zlatan, Del Piero, Trezeguet, Zalayeta (and Mutu for us)

So only our defence is worse. Do any of you object?
In today's Gazzetta dello sport they were comparing this years side to the side of Lippi's

Con Lippi:

Peruzzi
Carrera
Ferrara - Kohler - Torricelli
Conte - P. Sousa - Deschamps
Ravanelli - Vialli - Del Piero

Con Ranieri

Buffon
Grygera - Legrottaglie - Chiellini - Molinaro
Sissoko - Camoranesi - Poulsen
Amauri - Trezeguet - Del Piero​

mondo1

May 14, 2006
In today's Gazzetta dello sport they were comparing this years side to the side of Lippi's

Con Lippi:

Peruzzi
Carrera

Con Ranieri

Buffon
ah come on we can't play like that... with sissoko and poulsen together ... that will mean long balls

mondo1

May 14, 2006
for me we haven't really add a new first XI player....amauri will rotate with dp i think.... as for poulsen i just don't want to see a midfield with him and sissoko...

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

Con Lippi:

Peruzzi
Carrera

Con Ranieri

Buffon
I kind of like that formation actually.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Fullbacks look a little lame. Zebina and De Ceglie on the flanks would give us some more attacking power, and with Sissoko and Poulsen, we'd be well covered at the back.

People also forget that neither Poulsen or Sissoko are holding midfielders, they are quite "box-to-box" and like to join in attack, unlike someone like Zanetti. They probably won't be making accurate 50 m assists, but we'll have a very dynamic midfield.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Oh well, shit happens. One thing I'm sure of though is that players with his style of play dont flop in Serie A. Non withstanding, hes not what was needed to change us. Fuk

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Oh sorry, I believe everything you said now.

Me too and I fail to see why would we rely on long balls in such a formation YET.
i just don't see any connection between our lines... poulsen and sissoko are not the typ of players like pirlo is.... they r destroyers and got at it but i just don't see them making these passes behind the defence etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)