Christian Poulsen (14 Viewers)

Should Poulsen be part of the Juve squad for the 2010/11 season?

• Yes

• No

• Depends on who is signed and what offers are made for Poulsen

Results are only viewable after voting.

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
MARK

A longshoot from me but.. why are Juve waiting until Thursday to have the presentation for Poulsen. Why not tommorow?

Maby they are working on other deals so they can present one more player on thursday with Poulsen.. That would make it easier for the board.. it they present Poulsen and Xabi at the same time.

If the have a presentation with Poulsen and Stankovic at the same time..

That would be their last presentation lol
no Stankovic pls....:cry:

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
I dare say with just Poulsen added we're still strong enough for the Scudetto. We've gotten rid of a lot of deadwood and added, while not world beaters (apart from Amauri), superior players at least.

Poulsen, Marchisio & Sissoko > Tiago, Nocerino & Almirón
Amauri & Giovinco> Palladino
Mellberg, De Ceglie & Knezevic > Birindelli, Stendardo & Criscito

But yes, for us to have a chance of winning the CL, Alonso would be most useful.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
MARK

A longshoot from me but.. why are Juve waiting until Thursday to have the presentation for Poulsen. Why not tommorow?

Maby they are working on other deals so they can present one more player on thursday with Poulsen.. That would make it easier for the board.. it they present Poulsen and Xabi at the same time.

If the have a presentation with Poulsen and Stankovic at the same time..

That would be their last presentation lol
Tuttosport say it's because the fans could riot if they presented him today. The National players will arrive Thursday so he'll just blend into the team. :melayyanandmessi:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I dare say with just Poulsen added we're still strong enough for the Scudetto. We've gotten rid of a lot of deadwood and added, while not world beaters (apart from Amauri), superior players at least.

Poulsen, Marchisio & Sissoko > Tiago, Nocerino & Almirón
Amauri & Giovinco> Palladino
Mellberg, De Ceglie & Knezevic > Birindelli, Stendardo & Criscito

But yes, for us to have a chance of winning the CL, Alonso would be most useful.
but we still have tiago and almiron

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
And Alonso is definitely not twice the player Poulsen is. Not even twice the player Stankovic is. 20 m is ridiculous.

but we still have tiago and almiron
Then we have more depth. I'm not paying their wages.

Jul 26, 2007
I know Poulsen is good and all that but we really need some creativity in the midfield!!! WHY? dont we sign VDV??? he isnt that exspensive. i dont believe a club like juve cant fork out 15 million pounds for someone that good!!! or even Alonso.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)