Christian Poulsen (7 Viewers)

Should Poulsen be part of the Juve squad for the 2010/11 season?

• Yes

• No

• Depends on who is signed and what offers are made for Poulsen

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Not my first choice, but he is most certainly my type of player.
the sort of player that every team needs(or in our case we need 2) but rarely gets the credit he deserves,you would not believe the amount of shit emerson used to get despite the fact he was solid for us. hopefully we now look to add some creativity to help balance out the midfield

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Welcome Poulsen

While I was expecting Aquilani,VdV or Nasri, getting Poulsen is a bit frustrating but I think he is not that bad.I always believed that we should play with 2 DMC.He is a useful player with reasonable price.

another interesting point, I saw it on goal.com user comments:D

''Mohammed and Christian together. Millions of people can learn from Juve xD''
Don't you love what he did with Kaka and Gattuso?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i hope he lives up to the hype of being a douche. i want every team in serie A to feel his wrath. he can be our quasi-materazzi

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The money

Juve will pay £7.8m, but they will be allowed to do so in three instalments.

Initially Sevilla will receive £3.8m with £2m to follow in July 2009 and July 2010.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
MARK

A longshoot from me but.. why are Juve waiting until Thursday to have the presentation for Poulsen. Why not tommorow?

Maby they are working on other deals so they can present one more player on thursday with Poulsen.. That would make it easier for the board.. it they present Poulsen and Xabi at the same time.

If the have a presentation with Poulsen and Stankovic at the same time..

That would be their last presentation lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)