Christian Chivu (18 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I bet it wouldn't be that cheap.
I have my reasons to believe that it will be 20 million euros. U can chosse to believe it or not. But I guess is that it will be around that price.

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
He was bought from Ajax for a 5-year contract worth 18 million pounds . And I think that it will be around that amount.
that's a baseless assumption. since when a transfer value is close to the contract worth.
With their current financial condition, Roma must feel grateful if we release them from obligation to pay many money for wages.

paying 20 mil pounds for a defender who just recover from long injury is ridiculous. you can get on form top striker with the same amount.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++

that's a baseless assumption. since when a transfer value is close to the contract worth.
With their current financial condition, Roma must feel grateful if we release them from obligation to pay many money for wages.

paying 20 mil pounds for a defender who just recover from long injury is ridiculous. you can get on form top striker with the same amount.
I juz checked the stats. it is meant to be 18 million Euros for 5 years.
My bad.
Roma has said that they will try their best to keep Montella + Totti + Cassano. I think that Roma will not sell Chivu cheap since he is already considered a top defender. Even if they r at stake, they will sell Chivu at a price of around 18 million Euros.

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

I juz checked the stats. it is meant to be 18 million Euros for 5 years.
My bad.
Roma has said that they will try their best to keep Montella + Totti + Cassano. I think that Roma will not sell Chivu cheap since he is already considered a top defender. Even if they r at stake, they will sell Chivu at a price of around 18 million Euros.
and how can you be so sure that it'll be around 18 mil euros? if you take a close look at current market, you'll notice that 18 mil euros is very much.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++

and how can you be so sure that it'll be around 18 mil euros? if you take a close look at current market, you'll notice that 18 mil euros is very much.
Roma once said that b4 in an article some time ago. It says that they will sell him at around the price Chivu was bought.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Oh boy here it is again

Moggi wants Milan rematch Thursday 30 December, 2004

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Juve struggled against the Rossoneri this month and lost in 2003, but Luciano Moggi hopes to meet Milan in the Champions’ League Final.

“I would like to face them again in Istanbul on May 25,” said the Turin giants’ director general. “It would be our chance for revenge after our Old Trafford defeat and of course a triumph for Italian football. It’s never nice to lose a trophy on penalties.”

Marcello Lippi was still in charge when Juventus lost the shoot-out in 2003, a defeat that evidently still stings the Bianconeri’s consciousness.

To clash in Europe would be a crowning achievement for both clubs, but in the meantime it’s almost certain the Scudetto is now a two-horse race between them.

“I don’t think any other team could possibly break back into it now,” added Moggi, “even if the season still has a long way to go and many obstacles to encounter.”

Their disappointing performance in the 0-0 draw with Milan before the Christmas break led newspapers to claim there will be massive changes in the squad over the January period.

“I was very satisfied with our overall show in 2004,” insisted the transfer guru. “Nobody will be signed next month, as we already have four or five strikers available. However, we have received requests for Nicola Legrottaglie, Igor Tudor and Mark Iuliano.”

It’s widely believed that Legrottaglie will join his former Chievo mentor Gigi Del Neri at Roma, possibly in exchange for an option on Milan target Cristian Chivu.

Pls make this happen...................

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
:LOL: we are exchanging a player for an 'option' on another player?
guy's can one of u plz tell how the "option" really works?
if juve have a option does that mean that they are the only one that can buy him? or what?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)