Christian Chivu (1 Viewer)

erado

Nov 2, 2004
Roma was a good team with Capello, Emerson, Samuel + their current existing players like Totti, Cassano, etc..

Moving to a big club in SerieA is considered a upgrade over Ajax and Playing in SerieA is always the dream of Footballers...

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
That is a rather haphazard way of choosing a club, Chivu. Thanks for the link Z.
Np mate :D.

And I thought they were really joking when Roma say they wanna trade Chivu with Legro.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Well, Chivu is a start. I think juve should go for more and ask for Mexes as well. If juve offered legro plus cash to ttry and get mexes and chivu, it would be perfect.

i think moggi has to start thinking about the future.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Mexes has been okay in the last matches ;) and he will become great. Chivu aswell. Dream move. I predict:

Legro+Tudor+Zalayeta for Chivu+Mexes ;) and later we get Mutu for free :D

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
Mexes has been okay in the last matches ;) and he will become great. Chivu aswell. Dream move. I predict:

Legro+Tudor+Zalayeta for Chivu+Mexes ;) and later we get Mutu for free :D
new moggi here guys.....:D

Geof

May 14, 2004
wasnt'it Legro fro an option on Chivu?

that means we would be the only club who could buy Chivu for a certain time, but we still need to pay a transfer fee....

at least that's what I understood, Roma aren't that stupid...

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Chivu wanted by Real Thursday 23 December, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roma ace Cristian Chivu is wanted by Real Madrid, while the Spanish giants could sell Roberto Carlos to Inter.

Reports in Italy on Thursday claim that the Romanian is high on the wish list of new Real technical director Arrigo Sacchi.

The former Italy boss is keen to tighten things up defensively in Madrid and Chivu is a top priority.

The proposed swoop could be problematic though as the player is contracted to the Giallorossi until 2008.

Juventus and Milan are also likely to show an interest in the stopper if he becomes available for transfer.

Real may perhaps be in need of a new defender with speculation suggesting that Roberto Carlos is set to be sold.

The Brazilian’s relationship with Real is allegedly deteriorating and a January exit may even be on the cards.

Some whispers claim that Inter could bring him back to the club after he spent one season with the Nerazzurri in the mid 1990s.

The San Siro giants do have problems in the left-back role with Giuseppe Favalli, Giovanni Pasquale and Francesco Coco all failing to inspire.

The South American is a favourite of owner Massimo Moratti and boss Roberto Mancini is unlikely to block any move.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Channel4.com

damn Real, now they want a replacer for Carlos and want to take Chivu from Serie A!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Chivu would of course be a good deal and one for the future.Thuram and Canna could have an occasional breather without too many worries with him on the bench.Unfortunately i don't think Roma are gonna sell him cheap simply because they bought him at such an exhorbitant price.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)