Christian Chivu (7 Viewers)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Thats right.......imagine it like that: we're getting rid of a useless and terrible player for nothing but in exchange.....we get a first option on very good and young player :)
Yes, but then picture Milan step in with a massive bid for chivu. Or any team. Do you think moggi will want to break the bank trying to buy him? then we basically give away a player. great deal, but yes, lets look at it from the positive point of view (yours:))

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
what will happen when Cannavaro or/and Thuram gets injured or is having a bad day? Shall we throw in Iuliano, Montero, Legro, Tudor? Tudor if I had to choose, but he hasnt played much, or anything at all, and he is therefore not fit to play such an important role. To defend in a defensive team, the defence is our key to victory this season...

I would be much calmer if we had a Chivu or anyone else who is good on the bench ;)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
I think we must get a good defender in January. Who is available?
Why must we buy a defender in January? Thuram and Cannavaro are world class starters, and you won't find many teams who have back-ups as good as Tudor, Montero, and Iuliano. I think that we're well positioned...

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
they have priority to buy him.if another club makes an offer for the player all juve have to do is match it and he's ours.
ohh really.. THATS NOTHING then..it would have been very good if we had the cash like chelsea....! damn...

but anyway... thnx...

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
ohh really.. THATS NOTHING then..it would have been very good if we had the cash like chelsea....! damn...

but anyway... thnx...
It's not "nothing." I don't know why you think that there is another club in Italy with as much money as Juve, because there isn't. We can outbid anyone we want, if that suits the situation. Most likely, if we already have an option on a player, that will scare other teams away.

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
I consider Legero for an option on Chivu a great thing !!!!
at least this jerk will manage to do somthing good for JUVE..
but then that makes another player on the bench and i think why not sell legro for cash.. but i think it would be best if we keep him and not get chivu i think were really fine in defnece

Dec 26, 2004
Chivu is better than Thuram if u ask me ....

Thuram is not young anymore, the only problem in this case, we won't have a tall deffender as both of Canna and Chivu r midsize players and this most cuz us troubles in crosses ....

U wanna depend on Thuram next year ? wait for his fatal error next game, maybe u will change u mind....

Thuram is OK for this season but in the next :rolleyes:
I promise u he will make it in the Monetro 2004 style

Jul 12, 2002

Thuram is not young anymore, the only problem in this case, we won't have a tall deffender as both of Canna and Chivu r midsize players and this most cuz us troubles in crosses ....

U wanna depend on Thuram next year ? wait for his fatal error next game, maybe u will change u mind....

Thuram is OK for this season but in the next :rolleyes:
I promise u he will make it in the Monetro 2004 style
True. Thuram is not really that great when it comes to high balls, and both Canna and Chivu are on the short side...But, Canna and Thuram together in the middle don't seem to be having that much trouble this year.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

It's not "nothing." I don't know why you think that there is another club in Italy with as much money as Juve, because there isn't. We can outbid anyone we want , if that suits the situation. Most likely, if we already have an option on a player, that will scare other teams away.
WoW... hmm... i really hope ur right Ian...

But as far as i know, Milan and Inter has much better econemy (spell) then Juve...

still i really hope ur right...!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That is rubbish if you ask me. Thuram has been a world class defender for years now. Chivu is one of the best young defenders in the world, but he is no Lilian, not yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)