Chivu (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahmaniax

May 15, 2007
is it just me or is everyone losing patience with Secco ..

Gigli keeps reminding us of bringing Grygera , Salihmaidizic and Criscito .. and frankly i am starting to think its just an excuse to cover up for Secco's shortcoming .. with all respect to the 3 players mentioned , Juventus need at LEAST 2 BIG NAMES .. one in defence and one in midfield .. and what is this about Chivu ? we all know he is not leaving Roma so where do they get these reports from ??

If i were Secco i would go after someone like Riquelme . He would be perfect for Juve , we have never had someone like him since Zidane ! I think its about time for a Play-Maker Star .. alongside Camo and Nedved , that would make our attacking midfield awesome !

Riquelme to Juve Mr.Secco !

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think we need to understand that not many BIG NAMES are available or bought before the summer market opens.

We had Frings wrapped up but we have seemed to let that slip through. But Maresca and Sissoko have been rumoured, two good players.

I think Barzagli will join, as well as one other, but the teams wont do business now.

Grygera, Criscito and Salihamidzic are not big names, and that is why they could do business at the time they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)