Chicken ribs-Alessandro Del piero (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
Agree with u Andy, Zlatan is better till now and theres no way that someone could say that del piero is better this year..... but del piero also showed some good matches especially when u notice that he scored 5 goals out of 9 matches and when he is always getting injured..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

It's useless debating with you:)

Am sure you'll improve by time;)
Yes, you are right Azzurri7. It is useless to debate with me. You do not have any good arguements to back up your claims, so you might as well just stop because Juventus fans are not supposed to be losers..

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Yes, I am going to get GOL TV for Christmas. However, I have been able to watch most of the matches because of the UEFA.com Action package, links from soccerstreams and other websites, and also Bit Torrent.

There was nothing special in the Ajax match except for a few good moves in the first half. Siena was possibly his best match of the season, but I do not agree with you about the others, barring Roma because I did not see that one.

I have said this time and time again, Zlatan is more of a force than Del Piero. Zlatan has made far more goals than Alex, and has about 8 "assists" to only the one I saw from Del Piero. You want a list of matches in which Del Piero has not "done well"? All the Champions League matches except for the last one, which did not matter. In the Serie A, Reggina, Palermo, Fiorentina, Bologna, and now Milan are the most noteble matches. That sounds pretty bad to me.
Still your talking about Zlatans assist?? Yep like the one against Bayern and the one against Siena ohhh noo or the one against Lecce,,,,

am sure you know about football Andy

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003

Still your talking about Zlatans assist?? Yep like the one against Bayern and the one against Siena ohhh noo or the one against Lecce,,,,

am sure you know about football Andy?
So u think that Del piero is better than Zlatan till now?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Yes, you are right Azzurri7. It is useless to debate with me. You do not have any good arguements to back up your claims, so you might as well just stop because Juventus fans are not supposed to be losers..
10/10

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003

No doubt
:wallbang:

no offense but its stupid to say that del piero did better than zlatan till now, del piero was fair (good) in some matches, but zlatan was more effective in most matches.......

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++

:wallbang:

no offense but its stupid to say that del piero did better than zlatan till now, del piero was fair (good) in some matches, but zlatan was more effective in most matches.......
The people who would not agree with that are Del Piero fans, not Juventus supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)