Chelsea to make Del Piero bid? (3 Viewers)

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
if juve board wants to sell del piero, they need to find a young talent that will steal the lights from del piero, so that juve fans wont feel sad, till now theres no one, not miccoli, not di vaio, no one........

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #63
    Miccoli is a more than adequate replacement, he's in good form and is currently playing better than Alex.

Jan 24, 2004
    No way, IMO just look at all avatars here in the board and you'll recognize that DP is a symbol for JUVE. It's the same like the red-color for coca-cola or the mercedes benz-star. did those companys had changed their symbols when confronted with problems?? I've never seen a blue coca-cola. :D Zidane and Co never reached a state like DP has.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #67
    Than about what? Are you saying we should play him even when he's crap just because he's our symbol? :rolleyes:

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #70
    Really? WHat exactly worth mentioning did he do? Miccoli is in better form, he's younger, more energetic and has a hunger to win. Let Del Pieor be a symbol, but from the bench.

Aug 1, 2003
    I believe many people here agrees that Del Piero has done more good than harm. IMVHO, Although DP was not as good as he was, he is still good and still threatening. also, IMO, we missed him against Roma. I thought having him there would shatter Roma a bit.

Jan 24, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
    Really? WHat exactly worth mentioning did he do? Miccoli is in better form, he's younger, more energetic and has a hunger to win. Let Del Pieor be a symbol, but from the bench.
    hitting the post 3 times isn't an evidence for "unenergetic" and inactive play, is it? as you said miccoli is younger and he's gonna to have his time and chance. but now it's still DP's turn

Rokast

Feb 15, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
    No he isnt.
    For me, he is... Alex can score goal, can create them, he is exelent set pieces taker, he is mentaly very strong player and Juve must strive to keep Alex in de club until he ends his carier. Del Piero is leader of Bianconeri :star:

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by kurvengeflüster ] ++
    I've never seen a blue coca-cola. :D
    i've seen a blue pepsi :D

btw, alex has done us more good than harm...like sally sed. he is playing well in the last couple of matches. maybe u're just letting ur personal feelings get in the way of ur judgement, -Z-;)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    no zlatan is forgetting that football isnt just about performance. its about passion and emotion, money, pride and reputation, its about psychological warfare.

del piero arouses emotional responses in people. the kind that can never be done by buffon, or pessotto, or even totti.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    True LAC..

but Goat will never understand it... i dont know why he hates del pieor so much...wghen he is an admirable player.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #78
    ++ [ originally posted by Rokast ] ++

For me, he is... Alex can score goal, can create them, he is exelent set pieces taker, he is mentaly very strong player and Juve must strive to keep Alex in de club until he ends his carier. Del Piero is leader of Bianconeri :star:
    I disagree about the set piece and mental strengh parts.

++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++

btw, alex has done us more good than harm...like sally sed. he is playing well in the last couple of matches. maybe u're just letting ur personal feelings get in the way of ur judgement, -Z-;)
    Nope, I'm not :)

++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    True LAC..

but Goat will never understand it... i dont know why he hates del pieor so much...wghen he is an admirable player.
    I dont hate Del Piero, far from it, I just think we would be better off if we offloaded him now and earned some money, giving Miccoli a chance to rpove himself.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    What's up with the English club's fetishes with Del Piero. I mean he is a great player, but DO NOT EVER think that the Premiership is good enough for Del Piero. It would be like putting Beckham ask a bunch of five year olds ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)