[Champions League] Juventus vs Zenit ( 17th September , 2008) (20 Viewers)

Juve's MOM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Chiellini

• Sissoko

• Del Piero

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
we're gonna make borscht out of them...Juventus players always bring their A game when the match really counts...

Juventus 2 - 0 Zenit St. Petersburg

Trezeguet 39' 65'

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Lately, everytime we play really good we get brought down to earth will a terrible performance.. But our overall team is pretty strong and I really do think we've got one of the best midfields around and if they fire we'll be set.. Loving the Momo-Poulsen CM partnership

Mar 30, 2006
So DP and Trez will start and I guess Leggro will come in for Mellberg but do you guys think Molinero will come in for De Ceglie?

I would guess Ranieri will go with the fresher player. Even though De Ceglie is much better.

I am sad this game is not coming on TV for me in Canada :(

They are showing Madrid vs Bate on tape delay even .. wtf

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Juve must perform well to win this game and be careful from the counter attack since zenit are very tough team

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Juve must perform well to win this game and be careful from the counter attack since zenit are very tough team
Do you think it's important that Juve wins this game, to get 3 points early in the group stage?

Aug 1, 2003
Giorgio Chiellini and Jonathan Zebina were also part of our team before Calciopoli and they stayed with us.
So make it 7 players.

Also, we mustn't forget the others who played for us in B and will now play in CL. Zanetti, Marchionni, Marchisio, De Ceglie, Legrottaglie and Giovinco.
I know, but I think it's somehow more meaningful for players like Nedved and Trez etc who could've left.. Not that nobody wanted Giorgio but these 5 were the 'superstars'

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
I'm also keen to see what that black background on our jersey will look like.

Ironically, after talking about people in Europe not really not knowing whats goin on with us, I watched an interview by Dick Advocaat saying he doesnt even knoe much about Juv currently except we have great champioins like DP, Ned and Trez

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)