[Champions League] Juventus vs Zenit ( 17th September , 2008) (3 Viewers)

Juve's MOM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Chiellini

• Sissoko

• Del Piero

Results are only viewable after voting.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005

Live at the Olimpico, Torino

at 20:45 CET​

Live coverage on:
  • Arryadia 2
  • ART Sport 6
  • CT2
  • HRT 2
  • Nova Sports 1 (Hellas)
  • NTV+ Sport
  • Premiere Sport Portal
  • RAI Due
  • Sky Calcio 1
  • Sky Sport 1 (Italy)
  • Sky Sport 16:9 (Italy)
  • Sky Sports Interactive 5
  • Sport 5+
  • Sport+
  • STV 3 Slovakia
  • Tango TV
  • Viasat Sport 2
  • ~ nSport HD
  • ~ NTV+ Sport HD
  • ~ Sky Sport HD1 (Italy)

Live commentary and discussion:
Juventuz LIVE

Buy on AliExpress.com

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
They play a 4-3-3 and that Arshavin, Pogbrevnyak (not sure of spelling) and Danny could be trouble. I dont know what to expect to be honest. We need to get a chunk load of early points coz this 2 pronged attack on Europe and Serie A will take its toll when it matters most and those early points will be the ones to bail us out

And is it just me or does Serie A look much harder this season?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
yep even the non-title challengers like Genoa, Lazio and Fiorentina have excellent squads this year...and back to the game against Zenit, I must say that Juve is looking very strong indeed...our FWs need to work on their finishing, otherwise we are looking pretty good :xfinger:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
all points at home and at least 1 away... that should take us comfortably past the group stages... Zenit holds the cards in the group coz nobody is too sure of what to expect... Real's defence looks shaky at times... so our fire power up front have lesser to worry about... and now that chiellini is back, our backline is as strong as it can get...
voting for Zenit to go down with two goals fired in their belly... (and i have a odd feeling that Ranieri is going to rule the night... maybe i'm doped :D)

is it being telecast in India??

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
all points at home and at least 1 away... that should take us comfortably past the group stages.
Actually, there are examples when teams won 10pts and didn't qualify, and it happened in a group very similar to ours, where there was an outsider and 3 strong teams. The one who didn't beat the outsider in both matches was eliminated.

Away win against BATE is a must, and 3 wins at home should be achieved. This is a specific group where Real and Zenit are expected to take all 6 pts against BATE and we must do the same.

10pts will probably be enough at the end, but like i said, this could be one of those cases when even 10 pts won't take us to the next stage.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Arryadia 2
ART Sport 6
CT2
HRT 2
Nova Sports 1 (Hellas)
NTV+ Sport
Premiere Sport Portal
RAI Due :rulz:
Sky Calcio 1
Sky Sport 1 (Italy)
Sky Sport 16:9 (Italy)
Sky Sports Interactive 5
Sport 5+
Sport+
STV 3 Slovakia
Tango TV
Viasat Sport 2
~ nSport HD
~ NTV+ Sport HD
~ Sky Sport HD1 (Italy)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Danny is the one we should be aware of more than arshavin from what i saw in the super cup. The guy tore the Manu defense apart. Poulsen will have a specific task and it should be picking up this guy in the middle because he likes dropping to the midfield.

Don't know much about their defense, but we are going well upfront and i think an Alex-Trezi partnership is on the cards because their experience could give us the edge down that end.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
They play a 4-3-3 and that Arshavin, Pogbrevnyak (not sure of spelling) and Danny could be trouble. I dont know what to expect to be honest. We need to get a chunk load of early points coz this 2 pronged attack on Europe and Serie A will take its toll when it matters most and those early points will be the ones to bail us out

And is it just me or does Serie A look much harder this season?
Speaking of Zenit, this team can be pretty tricky because they won the UEFA Cup and their players play for Russia. Their 2 key Russian players Arshavin and Pogbrevnyk, along with Danny will prove to be a tough nut to crack and Juventus should never underestimate them. Juventus could have scored more against Udinese and the Sissoko - Poulsen combination works very well. I'm certain that Juventus will get a slim victory for this game as long as we keep their main players quiet.

Serie A is much harder this season. I saw the Napoli game and am amazed how Lavezzi played with the Fiorentina defence and Maggio having a very balanced game in attacking and defending. Genoa caused an upset against Milan with former players Sculli and Gasbarroni tormenting the aging defence. Serie A will be fun will surprises here and there

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
F*ck TLN! They're supposed to show Italian clubs in the CL but I don't see anything on their schedule and they didn't announce anything during the games this weekend.

I'm stuck with ManU on 2 channels. :tdown:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)