[Champions League] Juventus vs Zenit ( 17th September , 2008) (2 Viewers)

Juve's MOM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Chiellini

• Sissoko

• Del Piero

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Must be a pretty big moment for the 5 players that stayed down with us.
Giorgio Chiellini and Jonathan Zebina were also part of our team before Calciopoli and they stayed with us.
So make it 7 players.

Also, we mustn't forget the others who played for us in B and will now play in CL. Zanetti, Marchionni, Marchisio, De Ceglie, Legrottaglie and Giovinco.

Buy on AliExpress.com

mondo1

May 14, 2006
wow finally juve is back where it belongs....
i just can not wait for this game, we all have waited now for 2 years...
i hope we can win this game because zenit isn't in top form and it will be hard to get points in russia in the winter

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
just imagine ... juve to win the ucl after missing 2 years...it will be a unique performance...i do not know what team won the ucl without being in the groups a year before..

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
Buffon

Grygera - Legro - Chiellini - De Ceglie

Camoranesi - Poulsen - Sissoko - Nedved

Trezeguet - Del Piero (c)
Good team Azzurri. I would maybe chance Mellberg at right back to see how he goes and to maybe see if he would be an upgrade on Grygera.

When will zanetti return from injury?

Also i must add that i like the look of Amauri i think he gives us an extra bit in attack, it will be tough for Ranieri to keep all his srtikers happy. I think i would start with Amauri and DP and Give Trez 30 minutes or so. And start trez at the weekend .

I hope giovinco makes the bench and would be delighted if he got 10 or 15 minutes. and also marchionni as i feel if he stays injury free he can finally deliver and show his potential at juve this season

I predict a tough but hugley entertaining game with Juve to win 2-1 or 2-0:scarf:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Good team Azzurri. I would maybe chance Mellberg at right back to see how he goes and to maybe see if he would be an upgrade on Grygera.

Do you really think that the first game in the CL, against a very good side, is the right time to try new things out?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)