[Champions League] JUVENTUS 2-2 Chelsea (03/10/2009) (4 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Nedved

• Tiago

• Marchisio

• Iaquinta

• Trezeguet

• Del Piero

• Giovinco

• Alberto Undiano Mallenco (ref)

• Juventus (team play)

Results are only viewable after voting.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
i really can not wait any longer...haven't been so nervous for ages... but i don't see us winning... we haven't performed for a while now and our injurys getting worser every day.. camo out zanetti out sissoko out legro out ... plus the likes of moli grygera or sali...

maybe ranieri surprises us for the first time with a 4-3-3 or gio playing on the left and neddy in the middle.
i would play

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
:lol2: brought shame to Italian soccer?? Says the ones that didn't have a single Italian player for the past 6years, no??

The best part was more than half of Italian supporters are supporting Chelsea. Lol, that was good.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
If theres one thing more retarded than Inter, its their fans.
yeah i cant say im surprised with this retards comments and his total support of chelsea. ah well let him be i'm pretty sure he will be having a laugh when inter get there asses handed by united.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
i've got a question: if we take the match in extra-time (scoring a goal of course)...and chelsea scores..we have to score 2 goals and there won't be no penalties (the away goal rule)?...or if we equalise there will be a penalty shoot'out.
No penalty kicks unless we are leading 1-0 and play both extra-times. Even if they score in ET we'll still need to score two more goals.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
i've got a question: if we take the match in extra-time (scoring a goal of course)...and chelsea scores..we have to score 2 goals and there won't be no penalties (the away goal rule)?...or if we equalise there will be a penalty shoot'out.
if it is 1:0 after 90 min we go to extra time. if chelsea scores the 1:1 in extra time they r thru. so we would have to score atleast 2 more.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
i think if we equalize by anything other than 1-1 it will not be in our favor. Chelsea qualifies (away goal rule)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
damn rule...i remembered about the italian supercup with meelan when they scored in extra and we equalised..and then we beated them in pk's..that's why i asked.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
I know we will put up a good fight. I just pray for 2 players to be lucky enough to put the ball in the net. No balls hitting the posts please or just go by them. Not this time. In the net it is.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Alright, can someone call our forum doctors, one of Cronios or Giovanotti please, I need some medical care/treatment, I can't stop biting my nails and my legs wouldn't stop shaking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)