[Champions League] JUVENTUS 2-2 Chelsea (03/10/2009) (3 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Nedved

• Tiago

• Marchisio

• Iaquinta

• Trezeguet

• Del Piero

• Giovinco

• Alberto Undiano Mallenco (ref)

• Juventus (team play)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
the game isn't on tv here...damn it, gonna get it streamed from uefa.com....always good quality, always:D

trez/dp style baaaaaaabbbyy!! Just like ol' times boyz, bring the glory back to Juventus!!! nedved will shine, i know it. Tomorrow is his day, he will score, trez the other. Superman and Killini will keep it together at the back...I want to be in the locker room before the game...i want to hear il capitano:touched:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Not sure if this is allowed or not, but I am just quoting this guy whilst looking at a chelsea forum :
"Hi fellow Chelsea fans... I'm a supporter of FC Internazionale Milano and we're all convinced you can beat the s**t out of Juventus.

Of course you'll know about the big scandal that involved that team, who brought shame on our championship and to all Italian soccer: so understand me and believe me if I say that *more than half of Italian supporters* are all with you this time!

Your team is far more worht than Juventus and in Italy, although many doubtful *helps* by the referees, they are way behind. They're a poor team, with a poor midfield... and they played very badly the last games in Italian championship and cup.

So, from Milano, Italy, the cry will be only one: go Chelsea, beat them! Erase them out of the Champion's League! They are the shame of Italian football, and *millions* of Inter FC fans will be with you tomorrow. Please beat the "THIEVES" and... Go Chelsea!"

I pitty the sick bastard. Forza Juve.

Saddening. He still cannot get over it.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
If theres one thing more retarded than Inter, its their fans.
I know a couple of Italian Inter fans and they're great guys. They also admit that they are completely irrational when it comes to the game and that they are still frustrated about some calls that favoured Juventus years ago. Most of them are still angry about what happened in 1998. That said they also admit that referees do tend to favour Inter these days.

To sum it up I don't understand why anyone would support Inter, but not all of their fans are retarded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)