[Champions League] JUVENTUS 2-2 Chelsea (03/10/2009) (1 Viewer)

Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Nedved

• Tiago

• Marchisio

• Iaquinta

• Trezeguet

• Del Piero

• Giovinco

• Alberto Undiano Mallenco (ref)

• Juventus (team play)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Starting Amauri will be a mistake imo. I think it ll be Gio down the righ flang as CR surprice for Hiddink. In the midfield I see Poulsen getting the first half over Marchisio...the other one will be Tiago. So..

Buffon

Melberg Chiellini Legro Molinaro

Gio Poulsen Tiago Nedved

Alex Trezeguet

this sounds superb, i just hope cr can pull that move. we will see what he ends up doing tomorrow. its just a matter of 24 hrs:flag3:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Not sure if this is allowed or not, but I am just quoting this guy whilst looking at a chelsea forum :
"Hi fellow Chelsea fans... I'm a supporter of FC Internazionale Milano and we're all convinced you can beat the s**t out of Juventus.

Of course you'll know about the big scandal that involved that team, who brought shame on our championship and to all Italian soccer: so understand me and believe me if I say that *more than half of Italian supporters* are all with you this time!

Your team is far more worht than Juventus and in Italy, although many doubtful *helps* by the referees, they are way behind. They're a poor team, with a poor midfield... and they played very badly the last games in Italian championship and cup.

So, from Milano, Italy, the cry will be only one: go Chelsea, beat them! Erase them out of the Champion's League! They are the shame of Italian football, and *millions* of Inter FC fans will be with you tomorrow. Please beat the "THIEVES" and... Go Chelsea!"

I pitty the sick bastard. Forza Juve.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i've got a question: if we take the match in extra-time (scoring a goal of course)...and chelsea scores..we have to score 2 goals and there won't be no penalties (the away goal rule)?...or if we equalise there will be a penalty shoot'out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)