[Champions League] JUVENTUS 1-1 Shakhtar Donetsk (Oct. 2nd 2012) (10 Viewers)

JUVE 1-1 Shakhtar Man of the Match

• Marchisio

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Chiellini

• Will.i.an

Results are only viewable after voting.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
This will be the first game I'll miss this season. :(
I'm going to see FC Nordsjælland-Chelsea with a friend, so at least I'll be able to watch our opponents. I guess I have to record the game and watch it later. :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
GOOSSHH... tonight I will not fall asleep before saying some prays to football God !!! It is going to be the best match ever for me !!! I hate shakhtar like all of us hate Inter. And I swear shakhtar is equal to them.
FIRST CL match on Juve stadium. FIRST match between Juve and Merdashakhtar. In I hope theres gonna be the first win and the biggest european humiliation of shakhtar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Football God I count on you ! YOU HEARD THAT !!!!!!!!!!

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
One fact has to be mentioned. The owner of Shakhtar is the richest and the most influential dick in Ukraine. And when this fucking gypsy Lucescu is crying about referees it sounds ridiculous !!!!!!!!!!!!
You know that Shakhtar hasnt got penalties in their side for more than two years !!!!!!!!

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Greetings from Kiev. Hello fans of the great and mighty Juventus. As a fan Dynamo Kiev and admirers Juventus please. Shakhtar tear to pieces. Do not judge them by virtue of the championship match of the Ukraine. There's referee to help them in every game, as well as most of the teams. Look at their last match against Dnipro (Dnipropetrovsk). There has been assigned two penalties (which by the way has not scored Shakhtar) Dnieper and one deletion in the Dnieper. That's Miner produces his victories. Tear them on the flang and the center. They have a very low center of defense. give them heat. Design your place. So the speed they are very far from Juventus. Juventus forward. My family and I will be with you on Tuesday. We ask - to beat moles
Watching Dynamo Kiev
Ole oleoleole Juuuveeeee Juuveeee

dynamo.kiev.ua/user/deemaster/118029.html#comment-2130057
We'll beat them for you ;)

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Mirko Vucinic
The best gift for my birthday is to see Juventus Stadium full against Shakhtar. There are still tickets avaiable: we count on your support! Mirko

Very very weird people live in Torino :sergio: it's not even sold out yet :sergio:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Juventino[RUS];3880936 said:
Mirko Vucinic
The best gift for my birthday is to see Juventus Stadium full against Shakhtar. There are still tickets avaiable: we count on your support! Mirko

Very very weird people live in Torino :sergio: it's not even sold out yet :sergio:
Even Chiellini tweeted/posted the same thing. Sad really.

Adaaz

Sep 27, 2012
Are season cards also for CL home matches?

Then its weird its not sold out yet. FIRST CL game in our new stadium!

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Yo people from Ukraine, tell us a bit about this Shaktar team. Who's their best players? Which Brazilians should we watch out for and how do they usually start?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)