[Champions League] JUVENTUS 1-1 Shakhtar Donetsk (Oct. 2nd 2012) (3 Viewers)

JUVE 1-1 Shakhtar Man of the Match

• Marchisio

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Chiellini

• Will.i.an

Results are only viewable after voting.

Adaaz

Sep 27, 2012
Regarding the line-up i will say there are 10 clear choices, remaining the last spot beside Mirko in discussion.

I'll go with Matri cause Shakhtar will not sit deep, Matri will be able to run deep like we saw against Roma.

Mar 9, 2006
Shakhtar is team to beat, they are very dangerous, especially their brazilians and armenian superstar Henrik Mkhitaryan, plus set pieces by Srna. They are leaders in ukraine league but referee's are helping them a lot with fake penalties

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
If we play with the right intensity then we'll do them. But wouldn't be surprised if a draw was the final outcome

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
We should win. I'm confident.

I'm skipping class to watch this game. Fortunately this match falls on a Tuesday when I'm able to skip class but I can't on Wednesdays.

Can't wait. :weee:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
This will be a tough game for us, they've got quite a few skilled fast paced Brazillians to hurt us on the counter.

I'm excited for the first CL match in our new home though.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
that's what we are there for. To show what we are really made off. I think we have more positives than negatives specially that we managed to take Chelsea on an away match and came back from 2-0.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
I know I shouldn't say this but I am really scared of this! I remember last time we were knocked out from Champions league! We had Bordo and Bayern in the group! Draw first away game to Bayern, then draw again at home to Bordo and we lost at home to bayern and away to Bordo!

MUST WIN! No mistakes!

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
People need to relax a bit and have more faith in our team. Sure, it won't be an easy game, but nothing less than a win should be expected here. We're Campioni d'Italia ffs.

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
Mircea Lucescu is a great coach and tactician.we shouldn't underestimate him.

no fear but we must be very careful like playing against a big team.

will not be easy.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
18 matches unbeaten?

ok enough of jinxing and trust me you are losing this, at home :sergio: if u do lose remember you heard it first here!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)