[Champions League] JUVENTUS 1-1 Shakhtar Donetsk (Oct. 2nd 2012) (6 Viewers)

JUVE 1-1 Shakhtar Man of the Match

• Marchisio

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Chiellini

• Will.i.an

Results are only viewable after voting.

DynamoKyiv

Oct 1, 2012
Greetings from Kiev. Hello fans of the great and mighty Juventus. As a fan Dynamo Kiev and admirers Juventus please. Shakhtar tear to pieces. Do not judge them by virtue of the championship match of the Ukraine. There's referee to help them in every game, as well as most of the teams. Look at their last match against Dnipro (Dnipropetrovsk). There has been assigned two penalties (which by the way has not scored Shakhtar) Dnieper and one deletion in the Dnieper. That's Miner produces his victories. Tear them on the flang and the center. They have a very low center of defense. give them heat. Design your place. So the speed they are very far from Juventus. Juventus forward. My family and I will be with you on Tuesday. We ask - to beat moles
Watching Dynamo Kiev
Ole oleoleole Juuuveeeee Juuveeee

dynamo.kiev.ua/user/deemaster/118029.html#comment-2130057

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Greetings from Kiev. Hello fans of the great and mighty Juventus. As a fan Dynamo Kiev and admirers Juventus please. Shakhtar tear to pieces. Do not judge them by virtue of the championship match of the Ukraine. There's referee to help them in every game, as well as most of the teams. Look at their last match against Dnipro (Dnipropetrovsk). There has been assigned two penalties (which by the way has not scored Shakhtar) Dnieper and one deletion in the Dnieper. That's Miner produces his victories. Tear them on the flang and the center. They have a very low center of defense. give them heat. Design your place. So the speed they are very far from Juventus. Juventus forward. My family and I will be with you on Tuesday. We ask - to beat moles
Watching Dynamo Kiev
Ole oleoleole Juuuveeeee Juuveeee

dynamo.kiev.ua/user/deemaster/118029.html#comment-2130057

Really even google Translator doesn't help trying to figure out what you said.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
18 matches unbeaten?

ok enough of jinxing and trust me you are losing this, at home :sergio: if u do lose remember you heard it first here!
:sergio:

If we win, don't came back to the forums please.

You say this for every match we have, its like you want to see us lose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)