[Champions League] JUVENTUS 0-2 Bayern München (April 10, 2013) (4 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Still a great season and did well in the CL. Hopefully Llorente gives us that cutting edge next year up front. Really excited for next years CL after seeing what our boys can do.

Most importantly, other top players saw what Juve is made of this year too. I think that will go a long way when it comes time to convince high caliber players to come here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Disappointed by the team. That was pussy football that we played. We'd have been eliminated by this superior team 10 times out of 10, but the attitude sucked. We had 3 players who don't give up (Pepe, Licht and Vidal) injured or suspended and what was left on the pitch was really weak. Seemed like only Vucinic was mad. The others were nothing more but defeated men who didn't even try.
How about Pirlo and Marchisio? :shifty:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Still a great season and did well in the CL. Hopefully Llorente gives us that cutting edge next year up front. Really excited for next years CL after seeing what our boys can do.

Most importantly, other top players saw what Juve is made of this year too. I think that will go a long way when it comes time to convince high caliber players to come here.
Llorente and Sanchez would be a massive upgrade over what we currently have. Hopefully we go all out to sign the little Chilean in the summer.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I'm starting to want Suarez. :sad:

(Sure as hell wouldn't say no to Sanchez)
Suarez remains the dream for me too, but I just cannot see it happening.

I definitely would love Sanchez here. Young, quick, direct, athletic, good technique...would be a great partner for Llorente (and maybe Vuci in a 4-3-3)...and he seems to be quite a realistic/attainable target.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
The way I see it is this

- We had a great campaign, after 3 years in the wilderness, getting to the QF is a fantastic achievement

- This was a rebuilding season in the CL for us, look at Dortmund last season, they were terrible in CL, but they learned their lessons and are a far better side this time around, we should look to them for inspiration for next season

- Bayern are a very well oiled machine, very dynamic. Conte has to learn to get our players playing like that in Europe next season from game 1.

- Having the likes of Quag/Matri/Giovinco in your side is only going to get you so far in the CL. Bottom line.

- Losing to this Bayern side is not shameful in the slightest, however not scoring a goal in either leg or not really seriously testing Neuer from open play is.

- With a couple of quality signings in the summer we will be serious contenders for next season.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The way I see it is this

- We had a great campaign, after 3 years in the wilderness, getting to the QF is a fantastic achievement

- This was a rebuilding season in the CL for us, look at Dortmund last season, they were terrible in CL, but they learned their lessons and are a far better side this time around, we should look to them for inspiration for next season

- Bayern are a very well oiled machine, very dynamic. Conte has to learn to get our players playing like that in Europe next season from game 1.

- Having the likes of Quag/Matri/Giovinco in your side is only going to get you so far in the CL. Bottom line.

- Losing to this Bayern side is not shameful in the slightest, however not scoring a goal in either leg or not really seriously testing Neuer from open play is.

- With a couple of quality signings in the summer we will be serious contenders for next season.
:tup:

The future is bright.

Apr 7, 2013
The way I see it is this

I agree with every point that you made.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Milan will be back next season. But you are correct. Serie A is weak at the top. Inter and Napoli are pretenders. Lazio and Roma just don't have the talent.
Almost every big european league is drastically unbalanced at the moment. I think Serie A is probably the hardest and most balanced league from 1st to 20th spot. Its a bit hard to point out league quality differentials when Bayern are winning Bundesliga by 20 points, Man U by 11 and Barca by 13.

Milan and possibly Napoli are both going to get a whole lot better in years to come and should both make it out of their groups assuming they qualify.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Call me crazy and flame me all you want.If we really intend on winning the CL/or atleast challenging for it,we cannot do it with Pirlo in the lineup in my opinion.He just cant handle the intense pressing anymore and thats what big teams do so well.He had a better game yesterday than in the 1st leg but his weaknesses clearly showed.

Veratti on the other hand i've noticed,he just thrives when pressed,he is very much like Xavi in that regard.I say ,make him a priority next summer.Signing a Pirlo replacement is much important than signing an attacker.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
he could cope and was one of the best players at Euro 2012 but can't at CL level?
That ship has sailed.I really dont believe he will perform to that level again.'

And let me say this.Competing in NT competitions =/=competing in CL.CL football is a totally different ball game altogether.Cant compare it to International footie

Mar 16, 2013
- It's incredible how dependent Bayern's midfield is on Schweinsteiger. In the first 30 minutes he was struggling. As soon as he started to find himself Bayern started to control the match. Only Kroos could be an adequate replacement in his postition, too bad he's injured. I hope Schweinsteiger stays healthy.

- It's not Conte's fault. He did the best he can with what he has. It's clearly a squad problem. The squad as is just isn't good enough. I hope Juventus can resolve this. I'd take them any day as competition over the Spanish vaffanculo clubs.

- Gianluigi Buffon is still one of the best. Who cares what Trolololbauer said. He just likes to talk nonsense.

- Robben is a selfish cunt and I hope he injures himself (chances are good) so that Heynckes is forced to start Shaqiri (Sounds mean, I know). Can't believe I thought he changed at the beginning of this season. He's just setting himself up for another whistle concert forcing me to feel sorry for him.

- I love Chiellini. He's a little dirty and a rugged player but in the mold you can appreciate. It's like art. Restored my faith a bit. Old school. Actually, I like both your center backs. I'll miss them against the Spanish clubs who have classless brutes like Pepe or cunts like Jordi Alba who has moved ahead of Busquets on my cunt list today.

- In both games both teams wore their traditional colors. It's like they've read my mind. Very eye pleasing, I have to say. Beautiful team colors and jerseys. :tuttosport: worthy

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I had a spat with Dortmund/(Bundes fans who support BVB) recently so yes i am going to cheer Bayern to win CL this year as well :claire: .Bayern winning CL this year would also mean restoring some dignity for us seeing how we folded up against them over the 2legs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)