[Champions League] JUVENTUS 0-2 Bayern München (April 10, 2013) (4 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I can't see it, tbh. Yes, what you say is correct, but I don't see Juve adding those missing pieces and I can easily imagine the gap between Juve (serie A) and the big ones in Europe becoming bigger and bigger. I was hopeful until some time back, but now I think that the financial situation of the Italian teams is really bad and it will result with even bigger lack of quality.
That may be true, unfortunately.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
That may be true, unfortunately.
yep.

We are like some good steps above everyone else in financial stability in italy...and look how we d when we are faced with real competition in europe.

Most italian teams in seire A are fodder, and the good ones are having a tough time just keeping up with the finances.

Just look at the other powerhouses apart from juve...milan and inter... both of them are rubbish right now and are not competitive. Well Milan got balo and SES, they can work out something.... but the rest are just hit and miss. Zero consistency

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Milan will be back next season. But you are correct. Serie A is weak at the top. Inter and Napoli are pretenders. Lazio and Roma just don't have the talent.

vaper

Aug 26, 2012
got schooled by a superior team, still we could have seriously rattled their cage if we had scored. Vidal's absence proved too costly and padoin was a joke on the right. I dont want to say i am proud that we have made it this far because i am really disappointed with our performance over these 2 games.
You were watching the wrong channel mate. Padoin was outstanding.

- - - Updated - - -

We just need 1 more striker until Immobile is ready and also a replacement for Pirlo when his form dips. Maybe Verrati and we are good for next season.

Jul 20, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

We just need 1 more striker until Immobile is ready and also a replacement for Pirlo when his form dips. Maybe Verrati and we are good for next season.
Is not that simple at all, can you tell me how Immobile is doing again? He has 20+ goals right? /Nope i was wrong

vaper

Aug 26, 2012
Is not that simple at all, can you tell me how Immobile is doing again? He has 20+ goals right? /Nope i was wrong
He is definately not UCL material yet. My main point is we need to sort out strikers ASAP. We need a partner for Llorente. None of our strikers are good enough. Vucinic is crap, no striker instinct at all,. He looked liek he was in slow motion compared to the bayern players he sucked badly in the first half of Serie A. Gio will be usefull in situations. Matri and Quag, need to go, that money plus UCL money needs to be put to use.

Jul 20, 2012
He is definately not UCL material yet. My main point is we need to sort out strikers ASAP. We need a partner for Llorente. None of our strikers are good enough. Vucinic is crap, no striker instinct at all,. He looked liek he was in slow motion compared to the bayern players he sucked badly in the first half of Serie A. Gio will be usefull in situations. Matri and Quag, need to go, that money plus UCL money needs to be put to use.
Immobile isnt an upgrade over our current strikers. Immobile barely has serie a experience

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

outstanding? alright bro show me one instance of padoin winning a duel either offensively or defensively, key word here duel, he was such a liability he had to have someone double with him on the defensive. He is horrible.

Apr 2, 2013
I am very proud of our club and very excited for the future. We are back in the mix of things and can only go up from here.

I love Ju
:touched:

That's the outlook I choose to have as well.

I was much more pissed off after our knockout losses in 05 and 06.

Me three, the same thought was going through my head after rewatching tonight's game. Can't wait until CL starts again. Forza JUVENTUS!

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Me three, the same thought was going through my head after rewatching tonight's game. Can't wait until CL starts again. Forza JUVENTUS!
Me four, i didn't really expect us to go through to the semis. I wanted to believe but i knew it was next to impossible. We've achieved A LOT for a team that was absolute shit for years. We've still got a lot to grow.

But one thing is for certain, without WC players up front we can't compete with the big ones of Europe.

Apr 2, 2013
Me four, i didn't really expect us to go through to the semis. I wanted to believe but i knew it was next to impossible. We've achieved A LOT for a team that was absolute $#@! for years. We've still got a lot to grow.

But one thing is for certain, without WC players up front we can't compete with the big ones of Europe.
We will sign one world class striker for sure. the time has come, no more fucking around after what Bayern did to us over the two games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)