[Champions League] Frozen Kebab 1-0 JUVENTUS (Dec. 11th 2013) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

donkenke

Nov 25, 2013
Just a few numbers

In CL Juventus shoot 121 times, 43 on target and 9 goals. This is, Juventus score a goal every 14 times they shot.
In CL Madrid shoor 81 times, 33 on target and 20 goals. This is, Madrid score a goal every 5 times they shot.

I mean, the incapacity of scoring is pretty much the only reason why Juventus is out.

If u take out penalties. Juventus scored every 24 times they shot. 24 damn shots to score a single goal.
Tevez 23 shots 0 goals.
Vidal 21 shots 5 goals. (16 shots 1 goal without penalties)
Quag 11 shots 2 goals.
Pogba 17 shots 0 goals.

I say, stop shooting that much, from everywhere and start thinking. Vidal, Tevez, Pogba and Quag can hit the target, no doubt, but the sistem isnt working. Vidal and Pogba could create great combinations in front of the area, and they dont do it. The same with Tevez.

I dont see a defensive issue. 9 goals against is not a huge problem. Youre playing Madrid and they score 4 to us. The other 4 matches only 5 against.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
and we finished 7th that season
because we had a shit manager shit defence shit midfield and average attack but my point is that with this shit 352 we can't even make a fucking average defence like galatasaray's work hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Just a few numbers

In CL Juventus shoot 121 times, 43 on target and 9 goals. This is, Juventus score a goal every 14 times they shot.
In CL Madrid shoor 81 times, 33 on target and 20 goals. This is, Madrid score a goal every 5 times they shot.

I mean, the incapacity of scoring is pretty much the only reason why Juventus is out.

If u take out penalties. Juventus scored every 24 times they shot. 24 damn shots to score a single goal.
Tevez 23 shots 0 goals.
Quag 11 shots 2 goals.
Pogba 17 shots 0 goals.

I say, stop shooting that much, from everywhere and start thinking. Vidal, Tevez, Pogba and Quag can hit the target, no doubt, but the sistem isnt working. Vidal and Pogba could create great combinations in front of the area, and they dont do it. The same with Tevez.

I dont see a defensive issue. 9 goals against is not a huge problem. Youre playing Madrid and they score 4 to us. The other 4 matches only 5 against.
thank you

mondo1

May 14, 2006
People think we can Win the el....lol
You can bet your House that we will suck even more in the el
You should know by now how italian Teams handle the el.

Still can not belive we are out... Congrats to Gala.... Even though they have been more than lucky

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Just a few numbers

Tevez 23 shots 0 goals.
Quag 11 shots 2 goals.
Pogba 17 shots 0 goals.

Those numbers actually expose a huge weakness of this Juve and it needs to be fixed asap. It's a disastrous statistics to us.

Maybe it's connected to Conte's training? I'm don't know what his methods are but our play in final third is pretty bad in Europe. It's connected to lack of proper wingers and slow general play that's for sure but we tend to miss a lot of shots. It happens to big teams too but not on regular basis.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Those numbers actually expose a huge weakness of this Juve and it needs to be fixed asap. It's a disastrous statistics to us.

Maybe it's connected to Conte's training? I'm don't know what his methods are but our play in final third is pretty bad in Europe. It's connected to lack of proper wingers and slow general play that's for sure but we tend to miss a lot of shots. It happens to big teams too but not on regular basis.

Its down to our Players not being good enough

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
This could have a catastrophic impact on our overall season. My confidence is shattered and I wouldn't be surprised if the lads feel the same way, wouldn't be so sure that we're going to win the Serie A either, I mean we're only three points ahead.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
we probably will win serie a but it honestly means nothing to me. our closest competitors in roma, napoli and inter won't be in CL either. i don't expect napoli to make it past the group stages.

germany definitely deserves the third spot and i'm not so sure italy even deserves fourth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)