[Champions League] Frozen Kebab 1-0 JUVENTUS (Dec. 11th 2013) (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Check out this dude:

"Juventus have done nothing of note in the UCL since 2003. I support this crap team but get nothing back. I've had to argue for this crap team and league with so many people. I'm coming to the end of my tether with Italian football.

I wish I could just support an English team."

I'm at a loss for words how I feel about such "fans", and what ought to be done with them. @Zacheryah, can you help me find the words?
:sergio:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Check out this dude:

"Juventus have done nothing of note in the UCL since 2003. I support this crap team but get nothing back. I've had to argue for this crap team and league with so many people. I'm coming to the end of my tether with Italian football.

I'm at a loss for words how I feel about such "fans", and what ought to be done with them. @Zacheryah, can you help me find the words?
"I'm at a loss of words for fans like you. We were dragged down to serie b and came back. we won coppa's, supercoppa's, back to back league titles, an unbeaten league title,and you say it gives nothing back. What horrible kind of gloryhunter are you ? wanting to support an english team ?
Man, whats holding you back, get out of here and go support that english team. They gross in narrowminded shallow fans who think football must suit their every need. You lack the passion to be a juventus fan, we dont want you"

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
At the end of the day, Gala were the ones who had to score under these circumstances, not us. We fucked up big time.
We controlled the game untill asamoah forgot to track back and pogba forgot to mark sneijder on counters

Once again, personal mistakes killed it for us. Should have played it lippi style. WELCOME TO THE BUS

JuveSardu

Nov 27, 2013
I don't understand how people can say "winning serie a means nothing to me now that we've won it twice." A lot of people are taking it for granted and will be the first to complain should we come 2nd or 3rd next season. Have you forgotten the 7th place finishes?
Serie a is so weak now, champions league is our objective, but it won't be fulfilled soon that's for sure

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
We controlled the game untill asamoah forgot to track back and pogba forgot to mark sneijder on counters

Once again, personal mistakes killed it for us. Should have played it lippi style. WELCOME TO THE BUS
Personal mistakes killed the whole campaign:
Chiellini's clumsiness for the penalty
Isla forgetting to get into position after we scored
Bonucci's brainfart of a backpass
Llorente jumping into Chiellini and panicking from a throw-in
Caceres losing concentration with a horrible pass to Ronaldo
Leaving a 3 on 3 at the back with 3 minutes to go
Bonucci being too scared of the ball to put in a proper block (this has happened too often for someone who is supposed to be a Centre back)

Far too many errors in just 6 games and you shouldn't expect to get away with it at any level of football.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Check out this dude:

Burn it with fire.

Fake fans like that are just leeches. Fuck him and go follow Manchester City or the billionaire oil baron of the month.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009

Pogba, Asamoah, Chiellini and maybe Bonuvci were at fault. Seems more like a collective mistake.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
And Milan are through, the same team this forum loves to make fun of. Then some fucktards try and argue that this wasn't a big deal and we have no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)