[Champions League] Frozen Kebab 1-0 JUVENTUS (Dec. 11th 2013) (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
I know 3-5-2 is not good enough in Europe. But what's more important than that is the right mentality we're lacking. A team bully Serie A but play pussy football in Europe sooner or later will got kicked out.
real madrid is playing more defensive football than Juve but they have extreme clinical players like ronaldo and bale.remember juve-real m games.Juve outplayed them but there was no creativy to score.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
What amazes me the most is most of you find the elimination normal and what's even more sad is the excitment that the final EL is in Turin and that should be the turning point in Juve's season right?

Lets not kid ourselves no team can match Juve's power in Serie a so Juve's main objective this season was to go as far as possible in CL. This reminds me now of Capello's era, dominating in Seria a but getting owned in Europe.
Words of wisdom.

JuveSardu

Nov 27, 2013
Its really a shame that buffon will never win the champions league, really feel bad for him, best keeper in history and cant win the most important trophy in club football

JuveSardu

Nov 27, 2013
What amazes me the most is most of you find the elimination normal and what's even more sad is the excitment that the final EL is in Turin and that should be the turning point in Juve's season right?

Lets not kid ourselves no team can match Juve's power in Serie a so Juve's main objective this season was to go as far as possible in CL. This reminds me now of Capello's era, dominating in Seria a but getting owned in Europe.
Sounds like another calciopoli coming up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)