[Champions League] Frozen Kebab 1-0 JUVENTUS (Dec. 11th 2013) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Dortmund don't have a lot of money but they still play so good.
Because like Trequartista said ,they gave time for quality youngsters to grow and they were afford to do that because they werent a winning team at the time.

Now that they are on that position they are forced to spend big too to maintain their top status.Ex:25m for Mkhitaryan.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
We don't have to spend a heap.

There was no need for Bonucci to slide in. He was close enough to just put a foot in but he missed.
World class players cost a lot though and Juventus lack world class ability on the final third of the pitch.Our attack clearly was built in accordance with the budget mainly.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Congratulations to Gala.

That said, this was completely unacceptable, and I'm not talkimg about just the pitch. This match shouldn't have even mattered because we should have already been qualified. Enough with this dropping points bullshit all the time and the bitch mentality. Gala should have been defeated without a problem at home, and Copenhagen should have been utterly destroyed. I don't for one second believe that Gala is a better team, but we didn't deserve to go through with performances like that. Disgraceful.

We better fucking destroy everyone in Europa now, leave every opposing club in flames. No excuses, nothing less than utter and complete domination is acceptable.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Been saying it all along

You can wheel and deal your way around all you like, when it comes to World Class ready-made attacking talent. You either pay up or go home. As soon as any half-decent striker starts banging goals in, their respective clubs smack a ridiculous price-tag on them. So by the time a World Class striker is in their mid 20s and scoring for fun, they're already worth a stupendous amount.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
World class players cost a lot though and Juventus lack world class ability on the final third of the pitch.Our attack clearly was built in accordance with the budget mainly.
not only our attack, our mid field up to the attack. We are using in our starting lineup 3 players that are vital to us Pirlo, Lllorente and Podga, all 3 were aquired for ZERO $. Its really almost a miracle what we have been able to do with the budget we have. I think that if we could sell Podga to PSG like it was rumored for over $60m then we should really consider it. With that kind of $ we could get a world class winger and a world class striker, 2 positions where we need upgrades to be able to compete with the likes of Real, Barca, Bayern etc...

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Just saw the stats and they don't look like we played for a draw. Boiling it down to only "we got knocked about because of the conditions" or "we got knocked about because of previous games" is stupid, because it's both.
Todays conditions were always gonna favor the Gala-cunts, which we already saw yesterday. They didn't know how to penetrate our defense and tried early crosses towards Drogba most of the time.
They played agrresively and the ref allowed it. Their midfield gave away easy balls for us to counter, but they stopped our players and got away with warnings multiple of times, which really annoyed me, cause that's always a yellow card.

Edit: I'm talking about yesterday, since I didn't watch todays game :)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
That is nonsense we never played for a draw, the fact that their goal came as a result of 3v3 says a lot. My stream was shit but who actually watched the game? You could argue that if we played more defensive and instead relied on counter attack we may have had a chance... But it's all ifs and buts now. I just hope conte and boys can learn, initiate and implement plan b and c.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I just read through all the posts since the game ended. Some experts may ask why, and yes, Zach, it was indeed a peculiar decision. I decided that I wanted to feel how a loss really felt like, and boy did it taste bad. It was like drinking my own urine. A clever guy out there might be thinking that I have actually tried to drink my own urine, but relax, Zach, I haven't. But I really wish I had done that instead because reading through all your crappy shit was like 20 pages of Cronios diarrhea. This must be how the players feel like now. At least I hope so, and maybe they'll just learn a thing or two for next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)