[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (33 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Thats the part of the self-delusion thats amusing, I dont mind them, but they are clearly shaped by the little league they are kings of, when a Derby County and Nottingham forrest reject is hailed as their star to the point they actually think he is one of the best players around, and he believes the hype enough to be arrogant and selfish enough to publically berate a teammate of his like he was so awesome and his teammates were a burden to him.
I wouldn't call him a reject. He definitely moved up from Derby County, Nottingham and the English Championship. But yeah, he didn't score any goals so if he wasn't planning on scoring, why did he suit up?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Thats the part of the self-delusion thats amusing, I dont mind them, but they are clearly shaped by the little league they are kings of, when a Derby County and Nottingham forrest reject is hailed as their star to the point they actually think he is one of the best players around, and he believes the hype enough to be arrogant and selfish enough to publically berate a teammate of his like he was so awesome and his teammates were a burden to him.
It's a curious mentality.

They waste no time belittling the SPL, but then forget how little they think of the league when it comes to judging how good they are.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
And you should not belittle them. If Celtic eliminates Juve, then you are going to look like a fool. This is football and anything can happen. Don't underestimate the opponent
Bad losers. Specially Lenon claiming that his side should had been awarded two penalties. Did he already forget samaras diving against Spartak?
Say what now? ;)

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
All this reaction from Celtic boils down to shock.

Their fans, staff and players deep down thought they were certain to win at Celtic and perhaps the tie. They greatly underestimated us and hence the reaction we're now seeing. Accusations based on nothing, they're just now trying to save face because they were embarrassed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)