[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (56 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
2 :D he should have done more on wanyama, but yes could be added to those 3 who i think were just perfect
3, my brother! :D

I'm giving Claudio full marks for slamming home that clearance after Matri's poke crossed the line; there was no signal for a goal after Matri's effort, only given to Ale after the replay, so Claudio burying that rebound was crucial.

Peluso sure put in one hell of a shift!

Did you guys blatantly cheat your way to victory?:D
Always. Any and every victory. That's how this club rolls... and you know this, maaaannnnnnnn :D

it's inbred morons we are talking about, who knows what their expectations are
:lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Red made a really good point earlier thats becoming clearer now, most of the celtic fans only show up to cheer for their team when they play CL, which would explain their ignorant reaction. Even before the game started you knew the whole "cheating" agenda was in full force- lame london calling banner.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008

- - - Updated - - -

now finished watched a replay of the game...was in carnival whole day but i realised we had won because usually when we lose, haters message me alot on the BBM..I saw no msgs today!!

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Called it, Celtic's not a team to worry about and they were obviously the weakest one we could've gotten. No disrespect to the Celtic fans, but that's the truth. Beating Barca in a meaningless game for them doesn't make you good :D Not to mention Barca has a habit of losing group games to the most obscure teams ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)