[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (122 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Basically the Italian boys have a diluted view of what Celtic are. They know as much about Celtic as I know about Cluj. So they just judge on what they see on tv - plucky team battling against the odds, passionate, jolly Catholic fans up for a drink. That's nice from the outside to them.

So they go on to their forum and be polite, and they cup each other's balls and wish them the best. That's nice, but when did it become some kind of forum requirement? If someone talks out of their arse they get pulled up on it.
That is true.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Its not like Juve dont respect Celtic or something..Ofcourse Juventus fans do ,but you Celtic fans need to get off your high horses honestly.What do you expect us to do then ? tremble with fear because we are facing the mighty Celtic ? I think most fans here are being logical. Juventus are one of the top teams in the world with the core of their team that reached the EURO 2012 final as well as beating the defending Champions, a quality team like Shakthar packed with Brazilian talent on the way to coming this far in the competition.I think its only logical that Juve fans would fancy their chances against a side which did well to come this far but not quite as good as the ones we faced in the group stages..Ofcourse that all goes out of the window when you are at the knockout stages , but ask any pundit or a neutral perspective Juventus would be their outright favorites to progress and rightfully so as the difference in quality is there to see.And yes ,Juve would have it tough at the Celtic park but lets not forget this is a 2 legged tie and let me also remind you that Juventus arena has literally been a fortress besides Juve are a strong side mentally and have been through this process before.

P.S Nothing wrong in being called a glory hunter provided you stick with the team in the bad times as well..Honest opinion.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Shouldnt annoy the living fuck out of them, just cause some others do that here

Shouldnt act like a smalltime team, going to annoy the bigger team's forums

Should act like fans of juventus, not smalltime fans of man city or something

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I have no issue with brutal assault on members from other teams that come here and talk crap

hence, make them able to see the crap we return, but disable their posting options, so they get pissed off but cant respond. to bad that isnt an option afaik

But going to their forums to tell them they suck. wel that makes us look envyous. and why the fuck should we envy fucking celtic

lisbon 67

Dec 20, 2012
Hi guys. Celtic fan and here in peace.

What kind of ticket allocation will we get for the game in Turin and do the police close all the bars the night before the game and the day of the game?

Was over in 2001 and this happened.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Shouldnt annoy the living fuck out of them, just cause some others do that here

Shouldnt act like a smalltime team, going to annoy the bigger team's forums

Should act like fans of juventus, not smalltime fans of man city or something
Somebody get this man some Bullet points.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Hi guys. Celtic fan and here in peace.

What kind of ticket allocation will we get for the game in Turin and do the police close all the bars the night before the game and the day of the game?

Was over in 2001 and this happened.
Away tickets are usually available through the away club. Not sure of the allotment.

Check with your ticket office.

- - - Updated - - -

Trolling other club forums is really infantile. I never saw much point of it.
I've thought the same when people come in here to "chat" before a big match. I don't see the point of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)