[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (103 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Well no. I lost interest in football, in sports as a whole. My views regarding Juve have not changed by themselves. It's like saying I used to play video games and there was one game I liked most of all. Today I don't play games at all, yet if I were to play that one game would still maintain its position in the pecking order.

Clair?
Cool, I can get that :)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Are there more Celtic fans? A quick Google search tells me there are an estimated 9m Celtic fans worldwide, vs. 170m Juventus fans.

Celtic FC has 280,299 likes on Facebook, vs. Juventus' 4.6 million.

God I'm bored this morning.
Morning? So happy it's evening here, wouldn't be able to handle this day all over again if it was morning here...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
TRUE LEGEND ....

my top 5 players ( whom i have seen ) till date to have touched the football

1) Zinadine Zidane
2) Ronaldinho
3) Diego Maradona
4) Lionell Messi
5) Alex Del Piero

in no order though ..

currently i am loving this bearded man named Pirlo a lot especially after Euros ...

and to say that fabio cannavora and chiellini were/are the worlds best defenders ......

and Gi-Gi is not human . He is divine !
Who is Messi? And what team does he play for?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Are there more Celtic fans? A quick Google search tells me there are an estimated 9m Celtic fans worldwide, vs. 170m Juventus fans.

Celtic FC has 280,299 likes on Facebook, vs. Juventus' 4.6 million.

God I'm bored this morning.
Go make a snow man.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I wish we had a snowman.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey i think most of them were pretty cool in their posts.Some of them were just being quite delusional..Tell me which single team forum doesnt have its fair share of delusional fans ? Yeah and including Tuz..There are actually quite a few delusional members here.
Deluded and retarded are two different things.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Hey i think most of them were pretty cool in their posts.Some of them were just being quite delusional..Tell me which single team forum doesnt have its fair share of delusional fans ? Yeah and including Tuz..There are actually quite a few delusional members here.
:agree:

They're the same as we are, but I'd still like to see Cronios unleashed on them.

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair, you were trolling them pretty hard.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Lets be honest, their posts without me trolling were so ignorant they needed it.

It's the worst forum I've ever witnessed being so ignorant to another team or league in general. The Chelsea guys despite winning the European cup were classy and respectful and reading their forums was a pleasure.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I wish we had a snowman.

- - - Updated - - -

Was talking about that particular thread and didnt find any particularly 'retarded' posts on there.Obviously beating Barca has driven up the confidence and expectations of many of them but tbf we would have done the same as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)