[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (43 Viewers)

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
I'm going to be in the Juventus Stadium on Wednesday and either way I'm going to witness one of the most heart breaking moments of the past couple years or a legendary match for every Juve supporter. Second option for me, please.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think that a very balanced team in offense and defence will be a must because we just cannot concede while trying to score goals.

They will just sit there...waiting for us to implode in desperation and rape us with their tricky and quick players. They have no reason to risk anything... the game is already won for them.

IMO a crucial game from Pogba and Mirko could be decisive, because we need a forward who can hold on the ball and go at it against their defenders.... and im sure as hell that they will not be expecting a good performance from pogba... that is.. if it happens.

We have nothing to lose anyways so we need to try this.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Need an early goal to be able to turn the tie around.

Also with Vidal missing,Marchisio really needs to be on the top of his game,he should take the responsibility and deliver a top performance on Wednesday if we want to have a chance to progress.(I think we're expecting a bit too much from a 20 year old Paul.The experienced players really need to step it up in this game).

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
You need some luck and a good performance and you can turn it around in turin, really cant understand why most of you already dont believe in Juve anymore, although I'm bayern fan.

I mean consider a lucky early goal like bayern did and then maybe a penatly or set pieces and its 2-0 for you, I mean its clear bayern have the advantage, but 2-0 is not impossible to overcome, its a good result but not over.

I remember one game from Milan in 2004, most of you will remember too, milan was 4-1 up against Deportivo La Coruna, and everyone talked about the semifinal, and which team milan is going to play... But what happened? Deportivo La Coruna won the home leg 4-0 against milan and got through.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Juve don't even need an early goal.

Not need to really force things early on.

Only if it's still 0-0 after an hour would I really look for them to try and open things up and attack Bayern.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013

Only if it's still 0-0 after an hour would I really look for them to try and open things up and attack Bayern.
yes you are right, but I didn't mean to rush, I said its maybe possible for you to get an early goal, without to rush

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011

I was just gona post something similar. We do not need an early goal. We need to be patient and be alert defensively. Slowly build our play and try to break their defence. I'd be happy if we score the first just before half time or even right after the start of second half. But we will need a perfectly and cautious defence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)