[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (5 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Hopefully we get crazy fired up, if we can get an early goal we can do it. It will be so hard stopping them from scoring though. We have to play an amazing match.
I had a strange dream that we won the game 3-0..Guess who scored all the goals...David Trezeguet.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Did anyone see how bad Matri's first touch was?
What was that phrase that someone came up with here? "First touch of a rapist"

He trips over the ball even when no one is pressuring him. Poor guy though he's not meant to be coming back to link with the defence. Not his playing style or role.

As a defender seeing him play like this, I'd allow him to get to the ball first just for a chuckle.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008

He trips over the ball even when no one is pressuring him. Poor guy though he's not meant to be coming back to link with the defence. Not his playing style or role.

As a defender seeing him play like this, I'd allow him to get to the ball first just for a chuckle.
Yeah where I live "touch of a rapist" is pretty common. Perfectly fit Matri in that Bayern game :lol2:

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
I had a weird dream that we won 7:4. And we missed a penalty too. Then I woke up and realized that there isn't even a chance in he'll we can win period. All I can say is good luck to bayern, they're going all the way and very likely winning it. We have a lot of work to do. I think the only positive we take away from that game is to not get disillusioned anymore. We need to make a huge step in quality in attack next year.

Also, I think we should scrap the 3 5 2 next game against Bayern. Conte wasnt brave enough when we were down 1:0 to do anything about it but if we are only to save grace next game, our whole gameplan should change. I think the best result we can get is probably a draw. I just wish we put up a little more of a fight. I actually don't look forward to this game.

I recommend not getting your hopes up. I see a lot of people talking about getting an early goal and what not. The best advice I can give them is just forget about it. We had a good run, but we aren't ready. Let's just enjoy domestic success until we can compete in Europe again in around a couple of years.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Bayern heat map from tuesday night. Most of their play was based on that left side.

$b.png
That surprises me. Considering how we set up.

Well he would probably be the only option. Maybe Pogba could step up in that role.
Pogba would be a better choice for that role if you ask me. Marchisio has already tried it a few times, both with Juve & the NT iirc, and was mostly underwhelming.

shouldline31

May 9, 2012
I had a weird dream that we won 7:4. And we missed a penalty too. Then I woke up and realized that there isn't even a chance in he'll we can win period. All I can say is good luck to bayern, they're going all the way and very likely winning it. We have a lot of work to do. I think the only positive we take away from that game is to not get disillusioned anymore. We need to make a huge step in quality in attack next year.

Also, I think we should scrap the 3 5 2 next game against Bayern. Conte wasnt brave enough when we were down 1:0 to do anything about it but if we are only to save grace next game, our whole gameplan should change. I think the best result we can get is probably a draw. I just wish we put up a little more of a fight. I actually don't look forward to this game.

I recommend not getting your hopes up. I see a lot of people talking about getting an early goal and what not. The best advice I can give them is just forget about it. We had a good run, but we aren't ready. Let's just enjoy domestic success until we can compete in Europe again in around a couple of years.
yeaah agree with you, cant wait how Conte respond to this game,

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Me :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)