[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (2 Viewers)

enzodileto

Aug 30, 2009
Oh my god! Watching that game again just sends me into a strange state of... I can't even explain... I feel intoxicated... the hairs on my arms stand on end, my back goes into spasm... my head feels lights... it is like orgasm through football!!!

When Nedved scores and jumps the barrier I have memories of collapsing on the floor arms in the air thanking the Football Gods for that perfect pure moment... I can still hear the commentator saying "he's nearly run out of the stadium!"

I want to feel that again with Conte leading the boys. I want to feel that sheer elation of my Juventus showing the World we are back. This is the tie... this game and more importantly the home match will be the start of the new Juventus legend...

The Phoenix has risen from the flames and soon the whole world we see it soaring in the sky.....

LA JUVE E FORTE E VINCERA, LA JUVE E FORTE E VINCERA!!!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Does Juventus have what it takes to play Bayern on level terms in an open game?

Discuss.
Yes, because Juve's midfield is good enough that they can have a lot of control over the game if they play well.

However, I wouldn't go testing the theory that Juve can play Bayern in an open game tonight.

Save that for the second game, if it is required.

enzodileto

Aug 30, 2009
I think the only doubt is Peluso or Asamoah. The rest of the team has pretty much picked itself through form and Vucinic not being 100%.

That is unless Conte actually goes for the 3-5-1-1... Pogba in for a striker and Marchisio as playmaker... but seeing as it is only been used for parts of games I doubt it...

But there has been speculation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)