[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (19 Viewers)

runner0xff

Feb 15, 2013
So, guys, you are trying to say that 18m Asamoa is just a bencher now? You want to tell Fuckotta spent 9mil for 50% share of player who is bencher? So Fuckotta spent 9.4mil for 50% share of Isla who is a fucking bencher, so it sum 18.4mil just fucking lost, cause Isla and Asamoa so fucking horrible players that even Peluso is superior to them. I'm fucking pissed. Right now i want to rape Marotta-Fuckotta.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
So, guys, you are trying to say that 18m Asamoa is just a bencher now? You want to tell $#@!otta spent 9mil for 50% share of player who is bencher? So $#@!otta spent 9.4mil for 50% share of Isla who is a $#@!ing bencher, so it sum 18.4mil just $#@!ing lost, cause Isla and Asamoa so $#@!ing horrible players that even Peluso is superior to them. I'm $#@!ing pissed. Right now i want to $#@! Marotta-$#@!otta.
Coach doesn't think about how much players cost when he selects his team for the Quarter Finals of the champions league. He probably feels that he need better protection on that side for Ribery and Lahm and feels Peluso is better defensively (but obviously poorer offensively)

runner0xff

Feb 15, 2013
Coach doesn't think about how much players cost when he selects his team for the Quarter Finals of the champions league. He probably feels that he need better protection on that side for Ribery and Lahm and feels Peluso is better defensively (but obviously poorer offensively)
thanks mate. good answer. you kind a relaxed me. but any way i fucking hate marotta.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
$russeninberlinkl9ax.jpg
Soviet Army is with you, time to destroy Munchen
:flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)