[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (8 Viewers)

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
I'm really worried about our left flank. Muller-Lahm is a very powerful combo, both of them knows how to cross and find spaces. It's time for Peluso to shine brighter than ever before.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Play it safe Red? Settle for a draw or a small loss?
I certainly wouldn't be opening up and giving Bayern counter-attacking chances.

Keep the tempo slow, men behind the ball and look to take advantage of any chances that may present themselves.

I'd also be looking long in to the space that Lahm will leave when he goes forward.

Have a forward make a move into that channel to test Van Buyten or Boateng.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Both of Matri and Quag can't hold on to the ball and do those one touches passes, they should be really carefull about losing the ball in the MF because Bayern players can strike hard and fast.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I'm really worried about our left flank. Muller-Lahm is a very powerful combo, both of them knows how to cross and find spaces. It's time for Peluso to shine brighter than ever before.
I'd be playing Asamoah precisely because I think he is more suited to playing one-on-one against Lahm that Peluso.

I'd be looking for Chiellini to play Muller.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Both of Matri and Quag can't hold on to the ball and do those one touches passes, they should be really carefull about losing the ball in the MF because Bayern players can strike hard and fast.
Juve's midfielders certainly need to be very careful about picking when to move forward.

You don't want them bursting beyond Matri or Quagliarella only for the ball to be lost, potentially leaving Juve short of numbers defensively.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Juve's midfielders certainly need to be very careful about picking when to move forward.

You don't want them bursting beyond Matri or Quagliarella only for the ball to be lost, potentially leaving Juve short of numbers defensively.
:agree:

We should wait and chose the perfect opportunities to go forward, I won't be surprised if Conte told Pirlo, Bonnucci to skip the MF and play long direct balls into the space for our attacked to avoid any kind of pressure in the MF.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I won't be surprised if Conte told Pirlo, Bonnucci to skip the MF and play long direct balls into the space for our attacked to avoid any kind of pressure in the MF.
Wouldn't be a bad move in my book.

Low risk and, even if the ball is lost, allows Juve to push up behind the long ball if they want to try and have a go at pressing Bayern high up the pitch occasionally.

enzodileto

Aug 30, 2009
Another thing that they need to be careful of is the players that would be suspended if they get a caution tonight: Licht, Marchisio & Vidal... a scary thought to face them in Turin needing to win if even 1 of these were missing let alone all of them!!!

Stay calm... focus... be aggressive but no too aggressive... tackle for every ball but be careful... make sure you get stuck in but don't get too stuck in...

How does Vidal stay calm but play his usual explosive game???

Aaaaaaaarrrrggghhhh!!! I can't take the waiting.... can we just get the game started now please God?!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)