[Champions League] BATE Borisov - Juventus (30 September, 2008) (10 Viewers)

Mar 24, 2006
If there is a formation without one of Chiellini, Camoranesi, Nedved or Del Piero......change it because we're certainly going to see all of them on Tuesday.

All these guys (+Trezeguet, Buffon and Zebina) will play every CL match unless they are injured or suspended. They were part of the pre-Calciopoli Juve, they played in serie B and they're living for these CL matches.
Ranieri won't have the guts to leave one of them on the bench and they'll make a big drama if Ranieri dares to put them on the bench.
Makes sense :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Nedved gives good energy but the truth is, in my opinion, that he's effectiveness going foward is rather low now. His penetration is dwindling extremely and that costs us goals and chances to be honest. I even hate the sinking feeling I get when I see him assuming the trigger position to shoot as it is 90% of the time off target.

He still adds more value to us than say Giggs to Utd or Figo to Inter but the truth is what we get from him now is more of quantity than quality. His experience and especially hunger in the CL is still vital though

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Sorry Brix fogot to quote this guy.

What both?
:tup:

Question though. I was seeing a map of Europe on the CL programme and it seemed like Minsk and St Petersburg were not that far apart time zone wise. Is that right, coz my local chanel will be screeing the game at 20.45 but the Madrid - Zenit one at 18:45 ( I think) and wondering if that means my game will be live

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
:tup:

Question though. I was seeing a map of Europe on the CL programme and it seemed like Minsk and St Petersburg were not that far apart time zone wise. Is that right, coz my local chanel will be screeing the game at 20.45 but the Madrid - Zenit one at 18:45 ( I think) and wondering if that means my game will be live
They are in different time zones.
The matches start at 20:45 Central European Time.
That's 22:45 in St Petersburg and 21:45 in Minsk.

Since in Russian time the games will end at 00:30 if they start together with the other ones, they decided the matches in Russia to be played 2 hours earlier.
The ones who are CET (+1) start the matches at the same time with the others. Since Minsk is in CET (+1), they will start regularly at 20:45 CET.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)