[Champions League] BATE Borisov - Juventus (30 September, 2008) (13 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i think that if nedved will play...and will score a 25 meter torpedo goal...and del piero will score before he hits that goddam post...the team will boost up in morale...and it will be the best way to go home and play palermo. if we struggle with a 1-0 in the 78'th minute, things will be as bad as there are now.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
i think that if nedved will play...and will score a 25 meter torpedo goal...and del piero will score before he hits that goddam post...the team will boost up in morale...and it will be the best way to go home and play palermo. if we struggle with a 1-0 in the 78'th minute, things will be as bad as there are now.
Dude if Ranieri is as half as bad as he was in the Sampdoria game i think we are all in for a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig suprise!!

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
If we have the mentality to draw the away games and win the home games we will not qualify from the group.
Mentality wise yes you are right, but result wise, 3 wins and a 3 draws is more than enough to qualify.

Thou I am expecting zero points from madrid, in and out. 6 against Bate, and 1 in Zenit could be enough, but very risky. 10 points total, it's not my wish, but my prediction.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
its up to the players..ranieri won't be on the field....if we won't win with bate....it will be only the players fault.
Dude i dont think we all realise how important the coach is in the game, man!! He is the one that has to motivate the players, he is the one that comes up with the tactics he is the one that sets the mentality to winning or loosing mentality!! Fuck Ranieri, i think that even God himself cannot explain why did Ranieri made only one sub in a game where 10 of the players that he started, sucked; only God knows why did Ranieri played Moli instead of DC; only God knows why did Poulsen and Sisso stayed on the field untill the end and only God knows why Gio didnt step foot on the field that day!!! You see my friend these are the things that decide whether you loose or win a game even if you dont believe it!! Yeah the player can be responsable for not being in a form but that but the coach is responsable for not seeing that!!
A good coach would say: Listen you dont play really good at the moment so im putting this player instead of you in the starting line up!!
Now what would Ranieri do"
Ranieri: All of you who dont feel like playing football today step forward, the rest of you............take your places on the bench and pray that one of these fuckers will get injured during the game!!!

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i wanted to say that with a team like bate..its up to the players..especially the forwards to do the game...they must realise that this game can be the game in which we can explode..score a lot (i'm prayin' for a pavel goal)...a clean sheet. Cuz our players are used with the useless ranieri speaches before the game...they (the starting 10) are used to play for molinaro & encourage DC...

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
we r dropping down the table thanx to CR.. anyway the game against Bate is not a must win game.. even the game against Real Madrid.. hell we don\t have a "must win game" until may. maybe then CR will remember that he is not coaching Parma anymore and it Juve where a draw is a bad result

Mar 9, 2006
Just look @ the lazio - sampa match..... lazio used simple 4-3-3 with Pandev - Zarate - Foggia up front and Sampdoria was easy bashed 2-0 ....no chance....... and now, maybe against Bate, who will play somethin like 4-5-1, is it hard to play 4-3-3, with Giovinco - Amauri - Del Piero in attack ??? and Tiago - Sissoko - Camoranesi behind!!!!HELLO RANIERI!!!!!!!!!!!

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
i wanted to say that with a team like bate..its up to the players..especially the forwards to do the game...they must realise that this game can be the game in which we can explode..score a lot (i'm prayin' for a pavel goal)...a clean sheet. Cuz our players are used with the useless ranieri speaches before the game...they (the starting 10) are used to play for molinaro & encourage DC...
Yeah dude ok!! Im with you on this one, but there are 35+ games this season and i am scared that in most of them Ranieri will have the final saying.......and thats bad cause he doesnt know shit about football! If it is up to the players in all this games then to hell with Ranieri let Del Piero play and coach at the same time!! I agree with you though that we have to play this game like it was CL final!! Cause in my oppinion chemistry and form is boosted when you play against weaker teams like Bate in this case!!

Jun 13, 2007
For this game, I think playing Giovinco as a starter is a big possibilty, Neddy put in a lot of effort on the weekend and needs a rest.

We should see something like this.

-----------Manninger------------------

Grygera-----Chiellini---Mellberg-------De ceglie

--------------Momo-------Marchisio-----------------

Camo------------------------------Gio---------

------------Amauri-----------Alex--------------

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
we r dropping down the table thanx to CR.. anyway the game against Bate is not a must win game.. even the game against Real Madrid.. hell we don\t have a "must win game" until may. maybe then CR will remember that he is not coaching Parma anymore and it Juve where a draw is a bad result
It's not just his fault, the team is playing with absolutely no passion. You can only blame him to a certain extent.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Juventino[RUS];1756890 said:
Just look @ the lazio - sampa match..... lazio used simple 4-3-3 with Pandev - Zarate - Foggia up front and Sampdoria was easy bashed 2-0 ....no chance....... and now, maybe against Bate, who will play somethin like 4-5-1, is it hard to play 4-3-3, with Giovinco - Amauri - Del Piero in attack ??? and Tiago - Sissoko - Camoranesi behind!!!!HELLO RANIERI!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the same fucking formation that i would play (and obviously you) and many guys on this forum!! But nooooooooooooo Ranieri is too smart for this kind of formation!! He fears that Juve might start scoring a lot of goals!! Stupid ass, cock sucking, ass liking, but fucking son of a bitch Ranieri!!!! Fuck i am so pissed at him right now!!!

.........................Manninger....................
Grygera.......Legro.........chiellini.......Dc

Camoranesi.......sissoko..........tiago

Amauri...........Del piero.........Giovinco

PLEASE RANIERI, PLEASE JUST GIVE IT A TRY JUST FOR ONE GAME!!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
its up to the players..ranieri won't be on the field....if we won't win with bate....it will be only the players fault.
Your right, I agree. If the players play like they did against samp then they will need a miracle but CR cannot be afraid to use his subs. There are players out there that have played together for a while and everyone looked like it was their first game together yesterday. It was hard to find the positives but its obvious to me that we missed creativity yesterday, he needs to field gio and camo against BATE, neddys needs to realise its time to pass the torch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)